Chapter 107

Chapter 107

When Ji Li saw the name of the movie, he became a little bit interested.

In Director Xu Cheng's ‘Killing of Gods’ series, he took time to learn about this year's New Year's Day holiday. It can be said that the first three movies ‘Meihu’, ‘Quiniang’, and ‘Flower Demon’ in the Killing of Gods series created a new round of climax in Chinese mythical movies.

Whether it is from the plot of the story itself, the portraying of the actors' acting skills, the composition of the shooting pictures, or the sophisticated production in the later stage, all of them have been developed in all aspects and tried their best.

Therefore, their box office can steadily win the championship of the current period, which is an expected answer.

At the beginning, how many teenage celebrities were vying for their heads and wanted to get the role of the hero of Director Xu Cheng's movie?

As long as a series of films with a crowd-based foundation are performed above the passing line, it is completely a step up to their career.

Of course, Director Xu Cheng also has strict requirements for actors' acting skills.

The mistresses of the trilogy are all acting.

"The original trilogy all focused on the theme of the ‘Big Heroine’. I didn't expect that this fourth ‘Demon Monk’ would be replaced by the main hero." Yu Fuya was sitting on the sofa, with a strong interest in her eyes.

Casting auditions are conducted in secret in the industry, and companies and brokers are vying for the few auditions.

After Yu Fuya learned of the news, she immediately used her contacts to contact Director Xu Cheng's team and asked for one of the auditions for Ji Li.

Of course, there is also a synopsis of this movie character.

She knows that no matter how good the film crew is, Ji Li will always pay the most attention to the quality of the work itself.

"The complete script and plot will not be revealed to the outside world for the time being. First, take a look at the character outline. But I think that director Xu Cheng's script should not be too bad. Yuzhu is in front, he will not easily smash himself." Yu Fuya analyzed.

She heard that the script creation of ‘Demon Monk’ and the previous ‘Flower Demon’ were carried out at the same time. On the contrary, the former has been repeatedly revised and polished to the present before the plan to start the project.

It is said that the series is difficult to shoot well. A director such as Xu Cheng dares to start the fourth film. He should be confident in shooting techniques and scripts.

Ji Li nodded and looked down. He couldn't wait to scan the outline that Yu Fuya had brought.

The story of ‘Demon Monk’ revolves around the protagonist ‘Chen Yi’.

During the barbaric period, the world was torn apart.

Wars are everywhere, demons and ghosts are proliferating, and the world has become more difficult to live in. The world is divided into four major categories: humans, gods, demons, and ghosts.

To say, humans and gods are identifiable, but Buddhas and demons are not so.

However, there is one person, who is a human, a god, a ghost, or a demon. It is difficult to identify, because he murdered, slashed demons, and collected demons. Rumor has it that he even killed gods.

Demon Monk, Chen Yi, his whereabouts are unknown.

Some heard that he was born rich and noble, and he was originally a Taoist Monk.