Chapter 109

Chapter 109

The agents and assistants all stayed and waited outside.

Ji Li and Zhang Ye walked into the audition room side by side, only to discover that there was a magical space-like set inside.

The area of ​​the inner room is no less than 50 square meters, but it is no longer holds the simplicity of the same audition room, but a simulation of the shooting scene has arranged it thoroughly.

The bloodstained rock wall is cold, and the ground that has been made into mud is covered with stumps, broken arms, dense white bones, and weird dead flowers bloomed from the crevices of the bones.

This is the place soaked in blood all the year round, and it is also the place where Chen Yi left the 'god and buddha' after being sealed.

The staff closed the door to cut off all noise. Director Xu Cheng and others sat in the most marginal row of seats.

In addition, there are two experienced photographers who are responsible for fixing the camera position and following the position.

This time the audition is to preserve the character's image.

"Have you seen all the audition clips?" Director Xu Cheng will definitely ask, "One person plays two roles and challenges each other's actors. Do you have problems with this?"

"No problem." Xu Yanzhi said calmly.

Ji Li nodded and thought the audition method was quite interesting.

According to the summary of the audition segment—after Chen Yi descended to the earth, the power of the dharma in him has not faded, but the bloodthirsty killings in the past 100 years have greatly increased his evil power, and his cultivation has far exceeded the control of the four realms.

The gods and buddhas who knew the truth panicked, for fear that the dust would kill the sky in a moment and break their despicable matter of ‘National Blood Sacrifice’, so they joined forces to start the ancient illusory formation method.

They trapped Chen Yi in it, and abruptly separated two completely different soul bodies, letting them kill each other.

Gods, buddhas and demons have been incompatible with each other since ancient times.

This scene is essentially a confrontation between 'Holy Monk Chen Yi' and 'Demon Monk Chen Yi', and it depends on who can suppress the other.

If one person plays two roles, it means that they must grasp the two extremes of the same role in a short period of time.

When Ji Li is playing the 'demon monk', he can find Zhang Ye or Xu Yanzhi to play his antithesis 'holy monk', and vice versa.

Actors will be contaminated with the aura of the role when they are acting. The aura of which party becomes weaker and suppressed will basically be able to declare the victory or defeat.

Director Xu Cheng's audition method is wonderful.

The opponent in the play is also their competitor. They must not only learn to cooperate, but also learn to suppress the opponent with a sense of play.