4th day

"Be careful what you say doll~"

Mires face didn't seem amused by what you had said but his voice said other wise.
"Strip your clothes right now and get in the tub if you're so serious~" He crossed his arms, "Then I'll join you"

You were confused. Did he not want too? You didn't move but you both looked at each other. The silence was broke by a step.
His step.
As he came closer and closer.
Mire planted a kiss on your forehead before he went out the door saying, "Get some rest"

The door shut leaving you alone with your own thoughts. You took your now red clothes off and put them in a basket. You looked in the mirror.
"What a sight.." You sighed.
You rinsed the blood off your hands before getting in the tub. It was hot but you didn't mind.
Mire had put a purple bath bomb in
with rose petals.

You laid back relaxing.

It's like 4am right? I don't even know..
That means it's the 4th day. 4 out of 7
Will he really let me go? He hasn't exactly been shitty to me.
This might actually be the best anyone's treated me..

You shifted in the tub and started scrubbing your body with the loofah. The bathroom had a vanilla scent from the candles aroma.
"How basic."

He killed her tho right? Mire is a murderer.. but he said he did it for me.
I feel guilty but do I feel sad? I honestly.. don't know.
Mire did it for me.
I feel like I'm falling down a dark pit. Ones that's full of craziness, loneliness, and murder.
But at the bottom of the pit..
Mires there to catch me.

You sunk your head underwater. Holding your breath with your hair ticking your ears as it floated around you.
It was silent.
Lukewarm.
Peaceful.
You let go of all the pain, worryness, and anxiety.
You wished you could stay under forever, but unfortunately that wasn't an option right now.

You sprang up with an inhale of air. You wiped the water from your face and felt drowsy.
You decided to get out the tub and wrapped the towel around you.
"Do I drain it?" you said aloud confused.
You didn't want the tub to get clogged.
You blew out the candles and went to go ask Mire.

You called his name down the stairs to no response.
"Asshole.." You scoffed and went down the stairs.
"Mire!"
You weren't going back to the basement, atleast not yet.

You were already tired so going upstairs and going to sleep was a first priority.
You turned around and was greeted by an unknown man. You jumped and stepped back.
"Well well.. what's this?" He grabbed your arm and lifted it in the air.
You used your other arm to support your towel.
"Let go of me! Who are you??" You spat.
"You're pretty" He ignored your questions. His eyes trailed you, "And you have some nice legs, are you experienced?"
He had brown hair and auburn eyes.
The man had a scar running along his face and was wearing all black. He was around Mires age or older. His smile made you uncomfortable despite his somewhat pretty face.
You stepped on his foot and he yelled in pain.
You ran around the couch to the kitchen and his heavy steps followed.
The back door was in sight when it opened and you crashed into Mire.

"What the.. Y/n what's wrong?" You clung to him shaking. He picked you up bridal style as you laid your head by his neck.
"Where were you?" You asked quietly.
The man ran in and saw you in Mires hands. The smile that was once on his face dropped.
"Oh shit.."
"Kea.. Can you wait in the basement so we can wait for the others and get started?" Mires voice sounded normal but his dark expression said otherwise.
"S-Sure thing" The man, Kea, went to the basement in a rush but you were pissed.

You were shaking with anger and Mire began to rub you.
"It's okay. He didn't do anything right love?" He began to walk towards the stairs.
"Don't touch me" You sharply spat.
Mires eyes widened before falling back into a eerie glare. You heard him clench his teeth as he walked up the stairs and into the room.
He sat you on the bed gently.
"Darling.."
"Go away already!" You yelled.
His face looked shattered but you were already pissed as it is.

Mire walked out without saying anything which confused you even more.

He's a liar!! He doesn't love me.. he just wanted an excuse to kill. He lied about everything!

You felt the tears build up.
You were upset and confused and tired.
You hated liars and felt as if you were deluding yourself due to all the events that happened today.
You just wanted to go shopping..
You laid down and fell asleep.

Maybe in the morning.. it will be easier