Chapter 9: Mother and daughter are safe

Next,

The anesthesiologist acted and re-administered a second anesthesia.

Qin Feng watched the director of the obstetrics and gynecology department personally get started, the original minimally invasive mouth was no longer useful.

Watching the skin cut open, the layers of tissue underneath the skin are carefully separated.

He didn’t know what was wrong, but he was a little excited.

He has never seen the birth of life so close, this is the moment when people come!

Director Xu is indeed rich in experience, and soon the huge uterus is exposed in front of his eyes.

Then an incision was made in the uterus to enlarge the incision.

Gently puncture the amniotic sac to release the amniotic fluid.

Director Xu put his hands into the placenta and took out the fetus.

At this time, the fetus is covered with amniotic fluid, which looks a little dirty.

An umbilical cord in the abdomen connects the fetus and the pregnant woman. After cutting the umbilical cord, the amniotic fluid in the fetus’s mouth, ears and nose is sucked out.

“Wash the fetus, put it in the incubator, and send it to the nursing room.”

Director Xu gently handed the child to the nurse, and immediately looked at the nurse next to the device.

“Administration.”

After speaking, he looked up at Qin Feng and smiled.

“How is it? See you for the first time?”

“Well, seeing you for the first time, it’s amazing.”

He nodded, sighing.

This is the magic created by nature!

After a while, the placenta was also successfully peeled off.

After cleaning the uterus, confirm that the uterus has normal contractions.

Suture the uterus immediately, and it’s over.

Director Xu’s task is considered complete!

“I’m over, I’ll leave it to you next.”

After speaking, Director Xu raised his hands and took the initiative to let go of the operation.

“Huh~”

Qin Feng returned to his position, his palm stretched out.

Laparoscopy is not needed this time, because the cesarean section has already opened the entire abdominal cavity, so you can just use the knife directly.

The entire appendix is ​​now exposed to the surgical field of view.

He quickly drifted away.

Huh huh~

Because a large part of it has been dissociated before, the remaining dissociation will end in less than ten seconds.

So fast!

The two directors standing next to him in the first assistant position and the second assistant position were stunned.

This free speed is a bit outrageous!

And it hasn’t made any mistakes.

As for Xiao Jing and Zhao Yitian, they were helplessly thrown aside.