𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙮 ♡ p. vanilla

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

» REQUESTED BY Ru-l4x «

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

ORDER #012 
pure vanilla cookie

ONESHOT ... written by nova

 prns ; they/them

tws ; blood, torture, whips,
enabling behavior, slight
sexual themes ( aka. pv being
a horny mf for you )

❛ you were in his grasp. now,
he just needed to not let anyone
get in his way of happiness. ❜

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

» TWO BIRDS / REGINA SPEKTOR «

0:00 ─〇───────────── 0:00

⇆ ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ↻

❝ HE SAYS THAT HE WILL, BUT HE'S JUST A LIAR !

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵

HIS LOVE WAS UNHEALTHY.

You knew that the behavior he exhibited wasn't normal. You knew of the excessive clinginess, the jealous glares, the unprecedented touches. You knew of the invisible chains that bound you to the vanilla walls of his castle and the translucent handcuffs that locked you to his side. You knew of the purposeful ostracization from your peers, friends and family, as well as the freedom and life you once had.

You knew, and yet you didn't do anything about it.

Others told you that you were too nice for your own good. They were right; empathy seemed to be woven into the very fabric of your nature, like iron chains that held your ethics and morals firmly in place. You could never bring yourself to hate someone completely, not even with your captor, Pure Vanilla Cookie.

There was just something that stopped you whenever an inkling of thinking about enacting revenge towards him appeared. There was something that nipped the emotion in the bud, before it had the chance to ripen venomously and come to deadly fruition. You weren't sure what it was -- was it you clinging onto false hope? Was it you fearful of the inevitable confrontation?