Chapter.7

After 1 Month...

Y/n's POV

I walked towards the lift and got inside I'm taking lunch for jimin since I have a great news to give him past 1 month I've got so many times where I thought someone else is also here in our house but jimin said I'm being scared for no reason I sighed the lift dinged as I got inside and it stopped at the next floor and dinged opened someone walked inside I didn't saw who it was but it's a man cause I can see the channel shoes......his phone rang as he picked it up "hello ?" He talked in English and soon my phone also rang I smiled its Ara I picked it up "hello ?"
'Hey baby how are you ?'
I smiled
"Am fine and your coming tonight right ?" I asked
'Yea-yeah I'm ' she said as I smiled
"I'm going to jimin now will see you in the evening then " I said and kept the call....

The lift dinged I got out without taking a look at anyone since I don't like to talk to people....

???? POV

I got inside the lift and there was one women there already I sighed and looked at front giving her space my phone ranged as I picked it up "hello ?" I said as the other line started talking "justin we found something important about your brother " he said as my heart ached "what is it ?" I asked as he told me he will send me some information about it on mail "sure I'll wait " I said as the lift opened and I got out .

My phone dinged as I opened the file sitting inside my car

...............
Age : 23
And etc...

I looked at the picture carefully something inside me striked hard making my heartbeat faster wait a minute I've seen her somewhere but I don't remember where ?

I called Alex my secretary "Alex why did you send me this women's details ?" I asked as he told me something shocking which I was never aware of "she was your brother's ummm I dunno if he loved or not but he used her...more then one time if I may say ,he kept her with him without giving any label to there relationship " he said as I gulped wait a minute what "but he never loved " I said remembering what had happened before "I know justin " he said and sighed "your brother's friends and partners what were there name the Kim's and min yup they know everything Justin they do " alex said as I sighed thinking about them "fine I'll have a talk with them take care of him alex while am here " I said as he said yes don't worry and kept the call...I looked outside the window now where can I find this girl ? I should probably call hyung....I dialed his number "hello?" He said as I smiled "let's meet hyung am here in seoul " I said as he yelled happily "come to my house am at home today " he said as I sighed saying yes....."take it to Kim's mansion " I said as driver nodded...

???? POV

I looked around the penthouse wait is she gone outside I sighed I'm all alone again I sat on the couch looking around it's all still same...but now there's other couple not me and my babygirl "I miss her " I whispered.

Ara's POV

I looked at taehyung as he was busy on his phone in past 1 month something has changed I dunno what but it did indeed and it's not good I gulped "tae ?" I called his name as he looked at me immediately "yes babe ?" He asked as I again took a big gulp "I-i --" i couldn't continue as his phone ringed and he walked away saying sorry I sighed biting my lower lip trying to stop my tears "why is he distancing himself from me ?" I thought as I decided to go outside to have some fresh air...

Author's POV

Ara walked inside the cafe her favourite cafe her phone kept ringing it was taehyung but she didn't picked up she needed some time alone she sat as the old women brought her the regular coffee and pastry Ara smiled thanking her while sitting alone thinking about her life everything seems fine right a good boyfriend, great bestfriend, a good house and a good job but her past it's full of darkness...she sighed looking outside drinking her coffee she didn't mind who came inside "caramel macchiato " the voice made her calm a little for some reason it did she sighed .....thanking the unknown man

Justin ordered his coffee and sat at a table his eyes went to a girl sitting infront of him while looking outside she kinda looked familiar for some reason but he ignored it but his eyes went to her again cause he was an artist and he has a great habit of looking every point of everything be see he saw the chocolate brown eyes of her how her long dark eyelashes move up and down elegantly as his pink lips sipped the drink he gulped .....but as if something clicked inside him he took his phone out clicking on the document his secretary sended him and his eyes widened he felt hurt, anger ,doubts and maybe desperate he was about to walk to her but a man walked past him holding the girl hands in hurry "you scared me to death !!!!!" He yelled a little angry and scared as Justin sat there watching the couple "what do you want tae ?" She said as her eyes started being full of tears "what do you mean Ara I was searching for you !!! I called you but you didn't picked up!!!!" He groaned "I wanted some time for myself is it wrong ?" she asked biting her lower lip stopping herself from breaking down infront of him as if he is her weakness "I I'm sorry baby I'm really sorry for yelling " he whispered and hugged her as she broke down immediately in his warmth "why why why do you keep behaving like this taehyung where did it went wrong !!!!" She cried as his hugged her more tightly leaving no distance in them which somehow made the man watching them bite his inner cheek angrily "what do you mean baby nothing is wrong " the man said as justin watched them carefully "it is tae it is I I can feel it do do you love someone else ?" She asked looking at him with her teary eyes as he sighed smiling a little at her silliness 'say yes ' the other man said in his mind "how can you be so silly baby remember I'm still the taehyung who chased you for years who was mad for you ,madly in love with you and was desperate to get atleast one glance at me and I'm still the taehyung who used to dance after getting a smile from you " he said smiling wiper her tears as she slowly smiled "I love you taehyung please don't leave me I I won't be able to live without you " she said hugging him tightly as he smiled "I love you too baby and I can't live without you too " he whispered pecking her forehead crowning his queen making the other mans hand clench in fist which made his knuckles white "marry me Ara ?" Taehyung said as Ara looked at him "what-what?" She asked confused as he took a ring out "will you marry me and make me the happiest man alive ?" He asked as she immediately nodded as yes "yes yes tae " she said as he smiled making her wear the ring as he kissed her the owner of the shop came in with some pastry "you couple finally decided to get married am so happy for you " she said as both smiled thanking the old women justin immediately turned around and went to counter paying the bill he got out....

Marriage? Love ? Couple ? If she is in love with this man ? Then how come brother kept her with him? What the fuck is going on she didn't Loved my brother what is going on I fucking need my answers from her too and from hyung too...

*from here the story is finally starting be careful the story is gonna get abusive and scary a little and maybe 21+*