𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖2:27 𝙋𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
2:27 𝙋𝙈
𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

———————

"Why you got pickles and peanut butter?" Ben asked as Joe started up the stairs.

"Yb said he wanted it. Don't mention how weird it is. That nigga cussed me out like there was no tomorrow." Joe shook his head, continuing up the stairs.

Kentrell hadn't been able to move around like he was able to until a month ago. Whatever his body was going through he blamed it on Von. Kentrell knew Von did something to him, he just didn't know exactly what.

Joe heard sniffling as he knocked on Kentrell's bedroom door. Opening the door, he watched as Kentrell wiped his face as he stood in front of his body mirror.

"Nigga, is you crying?" Joe asked, concerned.

"I ain't crying." Kentrell wiped his face.

"I just heard you boohoo crying before I walked in here." Joe pursed his lips. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Kentrell insisted, a smile gracing his face as he noticed his food in Joe's hand. "Thank you!"

Joe side eyed Kentrell, handing him the bag of weird food combinations.

Something wrong with him, Joe thought to himself.

"Get out!" Kentrell demanded, pushing Joe out of the room.

"Okay, damn!" Joe walked out of the room. Kentrell followed him out of the room, pushing Joe into the wall, running back in the room and locking the door before he could react.

"Ow!" Joe exclaimed as his face collided with the wall. "Yb, what the fuck!"

"Shut up!" Kentrell angrily yelled.

"Mane, whatever. I'm slapping the fuck outta you when you come out!" Joe massages his temple, walking back down the stairs.

"Whatever!" Kentrell called down the stairs, his voice trembling, hinting that he was crying again.

Joe looked back up the stairs in disbelief.

"That nigga Yb so bipolo." Joe shook his head, walking into the kitchen.

"Bi what?" Ben scrunched up his face.

"Bipolo." Joe repeated.