Chapter Sixteen

Megumi POV

"So her...outbursts. She suffered from trauma like that all the time?"
"Yeah. You must remember that the more powerful your quirk is, the worse the consequences are for if you over use it."

Children ran back and forth between the path and the playground equipment.
"Was she...difficult to deal with?"
His smile faltered.
"Not at all. In fact most times she was too easy. But there were a few nights where she would wake up crying. We would sit on the rooftop with tea and cuddle till she felt better."

We strolled through the calm park. I admit that Gojo's sudden mood to tell me his past was interesting. Hell the whole story was one out of a novel. Forbidden love. Enemies to lovers.

"Why didn't your domain expansion exorcise the curse properly."
Gojo lifted his finger up.
"Ahh you must remember that at the time my domain was as unstable as yours currently. It was very new to me and I had not embraced its full power yet."

"I see."
So why is that he pushed us first years to be better than he was. Even after graduation he was only on the level we are now. How did he get so powerful so quickly?

"So what happened? Why does she stay in America? Were you too much of a pain?"
Gojo laughed and ruffled my hair up.
"No no. In fact. I'm only telling you this story for that very reason. What happened to her. That and why I push myself to be the very best."

He fiddled with a strand of his hair which was in a small braid.
"Akina and Y/N had gone for lunch that day. She told Y/N that Suguru was going for his interview in order to become part of the higher order in Jujustu..."