Chapter Seventeen

Y/N POV

Aannnndddd there!
He'll love it.
I smiled proudly at the presentation I had just finished. Gojo was at the teacher's conference so I didn't expect him till later. I grabbed an apple and started watching some TV.

My phone buzzed and I picked up.
"Hey Akina what's-"
"I NEED HELP! ABANDONED FACTORY BY THE PIERRE! THERE'S A SPECIAL LEVEL CURSE HERE BUT ITS TOO POWERFUL FOR ME!"
"I'm on my way!"

I grabbed my uniform and dashed out the door. The night gave me the cover I would need. I dashed down alleys and roads.
Damn!
Factories and compounds filled the spaces near the dock. I couldn't find the right one!

"AAAAAAAAK!"
"AKINA!"
I shouted and sprinted into the factory where I had heard her scream. I bashed the door open.

I felt like I was in a fever dream. The factory looked dysfunctional, obscure.
Like abstract painting.
I stepped in cautiously, creating two shadow claws.
"Akina?"
I said.

A thud came from the right. I whipped my head there. A large figure, eight feet tall at least, roared down.
A smaller figure latched in its claws. But her hair was  white, not orange.
"Y/N!"

It shouted down helplessly.
Akina?
I threw both my shadow claws into the curse's abdomen. It shrieked and dropped her. I could see now that her roots were her original orange but it ombréd into white.

"What happened to your hair?"
She winced at grabbed her arm.
"It seems to excrete cursed energy when it cuts a victim. Uses the colour of their hair to help its domain look more realistic with more colour."

I tore my shirt and wrapped her arm.
"Thanks."
I felt my shadow claws snap as the curse writhed free.
"No problem babes. Now. How in the worlds are we going to defeat it?"