I just hate them!

Sana Rai

"Good morning, Rena." I wished the girl was who worked in my cafe. It was a small one named Baked with Love. Actually, it was just a bakery at the start but then slowly I turned it into a cafe and I didn't have the heart to change it's name. Though my cafe is small it is always busy because it is here since ages and people knew my mom and me.

Mom!

This bakery is literally my whole life. I live for this and even if I would die, I would die for this.

"Good morning, Didi." She greeted me back.

"So, what do you want to learn today?" I asked setting my belongings on a table.

"How about a red velvet cake? We anyways have an order for it." She said and I put up my apron.

"Red velvet cake it is!" I said and she clapped her hands in excitement.

The bell chimed indicating a customer and Rena quickly went away for taking orders.

She returned with the order and started preparing it while I was icing the red velvet cake.

My phone started ringing and it was Aunt Maria.
"When are you going to come with the cake?" She asked and I could hear noises around her.

Aunt maria is the person who manages an foundation that supports mentally retarded children.

It is saturday today and as usual everyone over there is waiting for me with my cake.
"You're so impatient, Aunt. I'm done. I'll be there in 15 mins." I said chuckling.

"These children literally eat my heads off on saturdays asking about you." She said sighing.

"Don't worry. I'll be there soon." I said hanging up and packed the cake.

"Rena, take care of everything. I'll be back in an hour." I said to her and left.

The foundation is on a walking distance from here so I didn't take my Jeep keys.
While I was crossing the road, my phone started ringing and I looked at side to see if there was any vehicle but there was no one too near. So I just fished out my phone from my pocket and answering it I started crossing.

"Neha, Are you again calling me to lecture me?" I asked.

She just laughed and said,
"No, baba. I am calling you to tell you that you have an order. Just tell me when are you free?" She asked and I heard loud honking from my side and when I turned towards my right a car was coming towards me in full speed.

I looked at it wide eyed and before I could do anything the car almost hit me and I fell.

Fuck!
My cake!

The box was all shattered and obviously the cake was destroyed.

Just great!

I got up from my place and straightened my dress when two men came out of the car with a worried expression.

"Are you okay?" A man who had a black suit on asked.

I've seen him somewhere!

"Do you see if this is okay?" I asked pointing towards my denim skirt which was dirty now because I fell.

"See, we are sorry but— Another man said and I recognised him quickly. He was the same man I met at the hotel the other day. The same handsome dick who was eavesdropping on our conversation.

I must say, God has taken his fair share of time in preparing him.

Light brown eyes, full lips, sharp nose and a very sharp jawline.

"You! Mr. Richie rich!" I yelled pointing my index finger towards him and he rolled his eyes.

"Excuse me. Don't you dare roll your eyes at me. First you destroy my cake and then you have the fucking audacity to roll your eyes at me." I yelled and he still stood there with an amused expression.

"We are really sorry but it was your mistake too. Who talks on phone while crossing?" He asked raising his brows.

"I looked around before taking the call. You were driving too fast! Don't rub your mistakes on me, asshole!" I said glaring at him.

"What is your problem? I am apologising. Okay. It was our mistake. Just tell me if you're fine. Did you get hurt?" He asked looking if I had any bruises.

I just scoffed looking at him.
"No need to pretend like you care. If you cared enough you wouldn't drive at that speed first of all." I said scowling.

"Samar, please deal with her. I really can't. She's too much!" He said.

"What do you mean by this is too much? Now who is going to take responsibility for the cake? You or your car?" I asked him sarcastically.

"I'll pay you for it." He said and a dry chuckle left from my mouth.

"Obviously, you have money flowing in your bank acc. But Mr. Richie Rich everything does not have a price. This cake didn't have it to. Because I made it for someone who is eagerly waiting for it since morning." I said to that dumbhead.

"Then I am sure you can make other one too." He said.

"Sounds so easy for you right? Make other one. Because it is not you who took efforts." I said scowling.

"Woman! What is your problem? What do you want from me?" He asked and I could see he was getting a bit irritated.

"I want men like you to stop existing! Dumbhead." I said and left from there.

People say that there day is curse if a black cat crosses their road.
I believe my day is cursed if a man crosses it.

Arrrghhh!
I just hate them..!