Chapter 18 {friend}

A sweet friendship refreshes the soul...

Catalaiya's pov:

I let Alicia look around while I made my way to my closet. I took out a few bikinis and went to show them to her.

"Did you make these?" She asked holding one of the canvases that I made. I looked closely and it was the pond area with the fishes.

"Yeah..."

"That's so pretty." She commented.

"Thanks," I smiled.

She carefully put it back in its place before turning to look at the bikinis in my hand.

"My boobs are smaller than yours so I'll have to tie this tightly," She chuckled.

"You can use the bathroom to change." I show her the bathroom and she nodded.

While she changed, I went to pick mine. When she was done, I went to change in the bathroom.

 When she was done, I went to change in the bathroom

(1-Alicia's outfit⬆️ 2-Catalaiya's outfit⬆️)

Once we finished, we made our way downstairs. Thalia handed us some big towels and another drink. We thanked her before making our way to the pool area. We stopped by the chairs, dropped the towel and our skirts before making our way to the steps in the water.

Alicia walked in first and by her calm expression, I thought that the water was warm but one foot in, I could feel the coldness creeping onto my body.

"That's fucking cold," I blurt out. She turned toward me and chuckled.

"It's perfect." She leaned backwards, her whole body engulfed by the water.

"You are insane," I commented.

She laughed, "I know."

I took baby steps until the water was on my thigh.

"You are too slow." Alicia shook her head. She swam to me and reached to grab my wrist. Before I could even understand what was happening, my whole body froze from the cold water, I gaped loudly.

"See, it wasn't that bad." She says.

"My heart almost stopped," I stated.

A few minutes later, my body was used to the water temperature. We both swim around, occasionally splashing each other like teenagers.

----

Half an hour later, Thalia walked to us with a tray. She put it on the ground as we swam near the edge.

We both grabbed one and stayed by the edge to eat the popsicle

We both grabbed one and stayed by the edge to eat the popsicle. Thalia sat on the chair for a few minutes, looking around and relaxing.

"I wish I had both of you at home," Alicia sighed with a small smile.

"The house's always empty and silent... our maids don't stay for too long, I barely have any conversation with them and I'm always by myself in the pool." She explained.

"You can come here whenever you want," I smiled.

"I told her so many times," Thalia stated.

"Maybe now I will." She says making us chuckle.

Another hour went by and we were both sitting on the edge of the pool, feet in the water.

"Catalaiya, your phone," Thalia says as she walked to us with my phone in her hands. I stepped out of the water and grabbed it.

Aziel's pov:

I held him by his collars against the wall. He grinned, showing his bloody teeth making me angrier.

"I won't fucking let you go out of here alive," I stated.

"Do whatever you want, I don't care. My people will find you and they will destroy you... they will destroy everything you love and your family." He spat.

I wrapped one of my hands around his neck, putting pressure to stop his oxygen supply.

"Who's with you." I hissed angrily.

"I won't- aagggh"

I put more pressure, making him whine in pain.

"Who!"

"Either way you'll kill me." He stated.

"Aziel, we got all the information." I heard Adam say behind me and I let go of the man. He fell to the ground coughing.

"He works for his brother," Adam added.

Got what we needed...

I took out my gun, load it and put it on the guy.

"Your brother will be next," I stated before firing.

I walked out of the warehouse with Adam beside me. All the guards and people who worked for him were dead on the floor. We sat in the Van before driving home.

This man, who I just killed was a snipper. For weeks, he has been targeting me and Adam over someone's order. We almost got shot one day when we were on the field fighting a gang who attack us. We found him and now we need to find his brother.

The ride home was quick.

I opened the door and we stepped inside. Thalia was making dinner in the kitchen area. I looked around and didn't find the girls, the whole house was quiet.

"Can we have something to drink please?" Adam asked and Thalia nodded.

"Where are the girls?" I inquired as I removed my suit. I put it on the couch before unbuttoning the two buttons of my shirt.

"Oh, they are outside by the pool. Alicia is tanning while Catalaiya's working on her laptop." Thalia replied.

I tossed my sleeves up as I walked to the big glass doors. I looked outside and they were both sitting on the chair. Alicia was laying on her stomach while Catalaiya was sitting with her laptop on her lap.

I couldn't help but settle my eyes on her.

She looks amazing. The sun glistening on her skin, her wet hair remained on one of her breasts and little droplets of water on her skin... Never have I ever looked at a woman the way I looked at her. There was something about her that was making me weak.

I don't know whether to like this feeling or hate it...

"Staring is rude."

I turned to my side and saw Thalia looking at me with a slight smirk. She handed me my juice.

Like Catalaiya doesn't stare when I swim...

"Thank you," I grabbed the juice and took a sip, the cold liquid running down my throat.

"I hope she didn't do anything," Adam asked Thalia, referring to Alicia.

"No, she was good and if you look outside you'll see she make a new friend," Thalia replied.

"Friend?"

"Yeah, they get along pretty good," Thalia added.

"Sure..." Adam trailed off.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah