40.

Harry.

"Where did you two come from?" Zayn asked with a frown as Penelope and I came from behind the corner, smoking cigarettes.

My heart was hammering in my chest whilst Penelope snickered, "Harry helped me get something from my car. It's quite dark for me to be walking the streets on my own. Don't want to celebrate this restraining order by having to get another."

I was surprised at her easy lying and Zayn nodded while Liam smirked. He knew. Of course he knew. Zayn would know too if he got a better look and hadn't drank a barrel of beer yet.

We looked fucked in every sense of the word.

My hair was a mess, our cheeks were flushed, clothes wrinkled and we were still sweating a little bit.

I was absolutely wrecked after that orgasm, another emotional one that she dragged out of me without even trying. It's like sex got a whole new meaning when I did it with Penelope, as if I was learning everything again. I had no idea what to do when she stared at me with those big eyes, feeling like my chest was about to explode.

I couldn't help but stare at her as she smoked and had a chat with Zayn. She didn't realize I was watching from my position against the wall, cigarette between my fingers as I slowly brought it up to my mouth and sucked in a puff of smoke.

It was insane how willingly I handed Penelope every ounce of control. Not just physically, not just her riding me in the back of a car because she looked so fucking sexy and confident that I wanted her to take control and act it out. She had never looked more beautiful than with that red lace underwear, her hair all wavy and wild, her eyes dark in lust as she grinded her body on top of me for her own pleasure.

I was a very weak man when it came to her. I had never minded being submissive, it just didn't happen all that often. Dominating was easier, especially with people I didn't really have a connection with. It was also the first time that I had fucked someone without a condom. I couldn't really explain the feeling. It seemed like such a stupid thing, the little rubber barrier, and I had never made it an issue to use a condom. But feeling how warm and slick and inviting she was without one... I was addicted now.

Feeling her cum around me without a condom was insanely intense. Her pulsing walls tempting me to unload inside of her, and the feeling of me releasing had triggered her second orgasm so I supposed it felt better for her too.

Sex had never felt this vulnerable before. It's like I could feel every orgasm in my whole body. It had happened last night and now again. And it confused me. I knew I was falling for her, hard. It's like I had sex with my brain now instead of my dick, and it was so overwhelming and intense. It made me realize I had never really had feelings for anyone before. Not like this, it had never felt like this.

She was the first one.

And even though that idea scared the shit out of me, I knew she took care of me. Penelope wasn't some random girl, she was my friend. I was important to her, she cared, she fonded over me. She made me feel safe, like I could let go of all those worries and doubts. I could be myself fully with her, and she made me laugh and smile and she made my heart swell.

I missed her the second she was gone.

This had never started out as something purely sexual, we both knew that. We knew from the start there was a mutual attraction, and not just physically. I knew it was important for Penelope to get to know me and build that friendship before anything ever happened.

From the beginning, she had felt a lust towards me but never acted upon it for two reasons. One of them was that she was still with Patrick, and the other was that her brain never let her. She needed that connection in order to let go, to feel safe. So we started slow. There was teasing and staring, and then there were the morning jogs and the little tiny kisses. The jogs never felt like an obligation. I hardly wouldn't wait to get out of bed if it meant seeing her. She was always sleepy and soft in the mornings, and I adored it.