chapter twenty-four

shuichi POV

He's been hiding behind the wall, i'm getting bored so i might get my beloved on my hand, what if he lose weight, that's going to get bad.

Since ayato leave, he didn'y even realize that i'm still here, that asshole try to hurt my beloved and just leave like that, i'm this close to snap hid neck like a twig, if he really hurt my beloved.

Well let's not mind that asshole now, let's mind my beloved, i just walk towards the wall he's hiding in, deleting my present so he can't detect me  walking towards him.

If he acknowledge that i'm going towards him, he's going to ranaway again, and i don't like that. i lose you 2 years, reunited, and lose you again in 2 years, it's getting annoying now so i wont let you go.

Since he's blade is getting low because of the fight of him and ayato, he have limited weapon to protect him, and let's talk about the blade he's using, it's just blades, and a long and short range, but that will not affect me

I get into the place he's hiding at, he's on his back, i just get closer and closer, he's so beautiful up close, i want to lock him now and be an treasure that i lose years ago.

I hug him on his waist, not a super tight hug, but still tight that he can't get away on that grasp. He seems shock about it, and trying to get out of my grasp, but that's going to happend again.

He's so thin, what his been doing tp himself, are he's being workaholic again, and since mr. Shinohara is not with him, how did he take care of himself?.

I suddenly sense something is about to attack me. I grab his wrists and pinned it on the wall, he have an knife in his hand, i thought he ran out of knives.

"Let go of me!"

He's really trying to get off, of my grasp but i won't allowed that, he keep trying and trying, he's even using his flexibility on me, he's trying to kick me out, but since he doesn't have weapon that will not going to effect me. He suddenly stop and look down.

"What do you want from me?"

Oh he's giving up?, that's not fun but since i'm getting impatient because it's been 2 years since i saw him, i might just don't mind about the attack anymore and just kidnapped him.

I take off my mask and just smiled at him, he just looked at my face when i drop my monokuma mask, he seems shock when he sees my face, and then a sudden mood changed.

"What are you doing here shuichi?!? Are you that everyone here is a ghoul!!, you might die"

He's really worried that i'm here, or he's just faking it? I might be an detective and know him from since we're elementary, but because of the killing game there are new things that i didn't know. Since he still a lier.

"EVERYONE in here is ghoul, you're right about that, but minus you and the humans that get bet, since you're all human"

Kokichi/Juuzou POV

Shuichi, what is he doing here?, i don't want to see him now, but what is he doing here?,this place is full of ghouls, and this is under the CCG job not a normal police or detective agency.

But what do he mean about that, he's human also, so why is he saying that. But this is not the right time, i have to get out of his grasp, take him to a safe place then stick up with the plan.

"What do you mean? You're a human too! And let go of me shuichi"

He just grin, a psychotic grin, i never seen him smile like that, like hell i never even see him making some kind of face like that. And why is he grining in this situation?

"Who said i'm a human?"

What did he mean about that?, of course he's a human, we've been in killing game for those days, i saw him eating some human food... Wait but killing games is just VR. Don't tell me.

I look at him and for some second his eyes suddenly turn into ghouls eyes, i saw it in both of my 2 eyes, he's been a ghoul the whole time. I have to get out of here, i have those visions that being locked up every time i'm with shuichi.

"When did you become a ghoul?"

"When? Umm i don't know, ohh yes i remember, since i got born!"

He's really a ghoul this whole time, it's not an experiment or something, but why he didn't kill me 2 years ago, he have that opportunity but he just let me live. Why?. I feel his hands brushing into my hair, and get close into my ear.

"i know you didn't know this but i don't like someone is running away from me, after this, we have to talk about it okay?"

I just nod, i don't want to fight him, he's a ghoul i know, but i don't know how strong he is yet, and i don't want to fight saihara.

He let go of me and he just hold my hand, he seems happy about it, he take his mask and put it on again.

"So what is 'miss' going to do?"

"Miss?"

He looked at me up and down, so he's talking about my disguise. But do i have to tell him about the plan?, well he's going to see it anyways so.

"I have to kill every ghoul in here"

"So you're going to kill me too?"

"Why would i do that? I know you're an ghoul, but you're shuichi, so many people loved you because of your detective skills, so any idea wheres the short cuts?"

Well i don't really care is they are ghoul or not, just like haise, he's a half ghoul but we're still friends. shuichi, Shuichi is just shuichi for me, i don't care if he's a ghoul or not.