Prologue:

"Amelia, can you play I Know by Interlude?"

"Yes, Ms Lisa"

"Know you love me gi—"

"AAAAHHH!!" "Oh my god Lisa! you finally did it!" Jennie yelled as soon as I tested my first ever personal digital assistant prototype.

"Jen please tell me I'm not dreaming!!" I was continuously being shaken by my best friend, while our favorite famous boyband is playing their debut song years ago.

"You're not babe! You can finally present this to some investors!" Jennie hugged me tightly.

"I will make sure to give our parents a more comfortable life if this prototype will be invested, " My eyes started to blur,

"Those interviewers who look down on me will regret rejecting me," I said wiping the forming tears on my eyes.

"Oh babe! Don't cryyyy!" But she cried even before I could cry while in each other's embrace.

"Let them know who Lalisa Han is, a very talented, beautiful, and extraordinarily intelligent person in every aspect, Interlude's Golden Maknae title will be put to shame" She said, sobbing her words.

"I swear to god! I would shake the world of Computer Technology!" "But the Jeon Jungkook is more golden than you think Jen," I sobbed too.

Right, that's me Lalisa Han, a computer freak who graduated valedictorian of our batch with a Degree of Computer Engineering Major in Artificial Intelligence and Software Management at Daegu University with the help of University Scholarship.

Back then I was timid, no social community other than reading books, the world of Mathematic and Academics is my life. I love science as much as I love Mathematics, and Logical thinking is my expertise. But when I met my best friend— Kim Jennie, she introduced me to everything outside of academics, until we became a middle schooler.

To be honest, I'm not that ugly, in fact Jen has been telling me not to cover my face with glasses and mask, or wear baggy pants and oversize shirt because she said I have a gifted curves and long legs it would be a shame if I wouldn't show it to the world, and also gifted with such a pretty face that if those glasses that I wore everyday was remove and wear a little make up everyone in our school would probably turn around to gawk at my beauty.

Although it's my comfort zone, she insisted that I wear a skirt and off-shoulder, and wore a bit of natural make up to test that theory,

Surprisingly, it did.

I suddenly became so popular in school during our early mid school, I received a lot of bouquet, chocolates, love letters, anything that makes my heart overwhelmed.

But I didn't know the world too well that time and I experienced bullying both physically and mentally, during Mid School and High school. So I went back to being the nerdy person in the class, while Jen kept on fighting those girls who bullies me.

"Let me try another thing," I said, wiping the tear stain on my cheeks. "Amelia, please call Hanbin"

"Calling Hanbin.." and we heard a ring and after several ringing he answered the call.

"Hon—"

"Lalisa, we have to do something.. call me later at night," He said, and I recalled all his schedule.

"But you're on your day off toda—",

"Hanbin! Come back here~" We heard a woman's voice from the background.

"Who's—"

"I have to go bye." and he ended the call, leaving us nothing but silence again.

That voice sounds so familiar to my ears, but Hanbin wouldn't cheat on me right? He loves me too. He's been my boyfriend over a year now.