Chapter 16: Brother, you are so brave!

In the hall,

A nurse and a woman were pushing a stretcher, on which was lying a middle-aged man in pajamas.

“what’s the situation?”

Qin Feng and Zhao Yitian asked.

“Doctor Qin, there is something wrong with this patient, so we are not allowed to see it.”

The nurse leaned closer and whispered.

When the two heard this, they looked at the waist covered by the clothes subconsciously, with their hands stretched out in the clothes to cover their lower bodies.

“Go ahead first.”

Qin Feng pointed to the side, and the master was pushed onto the bed.

brush!

Zhao Tianyi pulled it smoothly and covered the curtain.

“Okay, don’t cover it.”

Qin Feng looked at the pained man and waved his hand.

The man’s eyes dodged a little, and he slowly removed his clothes with some embarrassment.

Huh!

Qin Feng and Zhao Yitian saw the situation in front of them, and couldn’t help but leaned back at the same time.

“How did you do it?”

Qin Feng looked like a man and asked curiously.

“Oh, doctor! Don’t ask so much! Give me a cure, I’m going to die of pain.”

The man covered his face, screaming in pain, a little embarrassed and a little angry.

“If you don’t talk about the situation, how can we treat it? Or if you stand a while, let’s check the information?”

After speaking, Qin Feng winked at Zhao Tiantian, and started to leave.

“Hey hey! I said!”

The man in pajamas was talking, covering his face with one hand and pointing his lower body with one finger.

“This, that, this…”

“Don’t tell me yet?”

“I… I just took some medicine.”

The man in pajamas finally spoke.

Qin Feng and Zhao Tiantian looked at each other, both of them could see the smile in each other’s eyes.

Sure enough.

“How long has this situation been?”

The two of them got close, and briefly observed with a slightly frowned brow, Zhao Tian asked.

“Where do I know how long it has been, my god, doctor, you can treat it as soon as possible!”

The painful face of the man in the pajamas was flushed, and he was impatient.

“Don’t tell the truth yet, are you?”

Zhao Yitian straightened up angrily, looking at the man solemnly,

“You clarify the situation, how do we handle it for you? This has to be the right medicine! Do you still want this stuff?”

The man in pajamas gritted his teeth, his face a little ugly.

“Doctor, about six hours.”

Seeing this, the woman with heavy make-up frowned slightly and she took the initiative to say the situation.