Chapter 17 Meet the BMW man again, both shocked in the car accident

After about ten minutes,

Two ambulances roared in and stopped in front of the emergency building.

The door opened and the two stretchers were pushed out.

“what’s the situation?”

Qin Feng and Xiao Jing hurried forward with the nurse and asked in a deep voice.

“In a car accident, the shock was in a coma, the legs, chest and head were hit, internal organs hemorrhage, and the brain is not clear now.”

Zhao Yitian gasped and pointed to one of the middle-aged women who had lost consciousness and said,

“This one was hit by a large truck, but he was conscious and suffered multiple fractures. The internal organs are temporarily unclear and require CT.”

“Ah~ It hurts!”

At this moment, I heard the fat man on the stretcher moan with pain on his face.

Ho!

This face is very familiar!

It was the arrogant BMW man who almost ran into the female teacher and Joe Yiyi two days ago and was locked in the car by him.

Unexpectedly, he was the one who had the accident?

The retribution came so quickly!

“Doctor, save me, I don’t want to die.”

No matter who the man is, he grabbed Qin Feng’s sleeve and shouted in pain.

He glanced at the BMW man lightly, and lifted his hand to free himself.

“Push the person in first, and confirm the injury immediately by B-ultrasound, CT, and electrocardiogram by the bedside.”

Qin Feng waved his hand and immediately began to arrange.

“Notify the duty of anesthesia, orthopedics, extracardiac, extracerebral and ICU, all come for consultation and prepare for surgery!”

“good!”

A police car followed the ambulance, and two policemen got out of the car.

“Doctor, please save them.”

One of the older policemen pointed at the man and said,

“This guy is the driver who caused the accident. He was hit by a drunk driving and wanted to escape, but he was driven by a large truck.

If he is dead, there is no way to explain to the victim’s family! ”

“I see, don’t worry, we will have a consultation operation on both of you right away.”

Qin Feng nodded when he heard the words, with a serious expression.

After speaking, he turned and entered the rescue room.

“Qin Feng, the patient is in shock!”

When Xiao Jing was rescuing a middle-aged woman, her heartbeat instantly returned to zero on the instrument.

Ventricular fibrillation!

“Adrenaline 1mg static push, defibrillator ready! Quick!”

Qin Feng reacted immediately and took the defibrillator from the nurse.

“300 joules, charge, clear!”

Hey~

Bang!

After an electric shock, Xiao Jing immediately started manual CPR, and the monitor was still in a straight line.

“Step aside.”