Chapter 18 The BMW man wakes up, who should you go to when you die?

Because it was a car accident, Qin Feng was afraid that other organs might also be injured, so he checked them all.

The result is not bad, this guy has a good life, and everything else is fine.

Then rinse and aspirate with warm saline.

Gentamicin is injected to fight infection.

Leave the drainage tube in the abdominal cavity to drain the effusion and blood afterwards.

Immediately begin to close the abdomen to suture and disinfect.

The spleen removal operation is over!

Time, 47 minutes!

“Huh~”

“My God, Doctor Qin is too fast!”

“Unbelievable~ I didn’t see a lot of them.”

……

At this time, the operating room and outside were in awe, Zhao Tiantian and Xiao Jing, who stood beside him, only vaguely remembered Qin Feng’s operation.

It seems that I still have to watch the recorded video and study hard!

“I’m over, come on.”

After Qin Feng finished speaking, he withdrew from the main knife position and gave it to the orthopedic surgeon.

Then he left the operating room and went to another operating room that was busy next to him.

When the other doctors saw him walking in, they were all surprised.

Is it over so soon?

Whatever the spleen removal operation, it will take an hour and a half!

Did something happen?

its not right!

Seeing Qin Feng’s appearance, there seems to be no problem.

……

“Sorry, my part over there is over, and the orthopedics department is already on top, so I’ll come over and take a look.”

Hearing Qin Feng’s words, everyone gasped in air.

Look at the time on the timer at the same time.

52 minutes!

Eliminate the time to clean and re-dress, that is to say, he also completed the spleen removal within 50 minutes!

No wonder the hospital is rumoring that he is a genius, the speed of this operation is terrifying!

I probably took a look at the operation process. The middle-aged woman had a serious injury on her hand.

Because the lungs are pierced by bones, blood oxygen has been low and is in danger.

Coupled with multiple fractures in the body, the gallbladder was also removed.

Life-saving is no problem, but there must be a lot of sequelae, and I can no longer do any heavy work.

“Big night, everyone has worked hard.”

Qin Feng thanked the people, and the doctors nodded and continued the operation.

He also left the operating room.

At this time, the family members of the patients on both sides have arrived, and the police are outside the operating room.

He seemed to be arguing when he just came in, and was taken to a conference room for temporary use by the police.