Eleven🐰

Now that Jungkook didn't go back of  being a bunny i started to think that i should just adopt him as mine.

But what is our relationship anyways?

He always call me Mommy and I know to myself that I love him more than being just his Mommy.

I mean we're not related....

..... so I think we can be Lovers. Right?

I'm in the locker and I'm avoiding Jimin we don't even call each other anymore maybe he forgot that I exist because all of his attention is on Mika.

Maybe this is for the better so I can easily forget him. I was about to close the door of my locker when suddenly someone spoke.

"Y/n are you avoiding me?" My eyes widen after hearing that. "Huh? No I'm not its just I'm busy I need to go bye."

I hurried to leave and I know how weird I was acting but it was for my own good.

I hurriedly walk to my classroom and I knew  Jimin was following me due to the sound of footsteps that I've been hearing from behind and I heard him still talking.

I'm not listening.

I don't want to talk to him and confront him.

☽☽☽

The class has started and I still didn't talk to Jimin. He simply handed me a paper saying ‘sorry’.

But I know!

I knew he doesn't know why he's sorry to me so I just let him.

Crumble the paper and let my full attention to the prof lecturing the lessons.

"Okay class I'm going to pair you all and I'm the one who decide to be fair."

"Jimin and Y/n" My eyes widen, is this really happening to me? I want to avoid him but destiny is cruel 一ugh!

The class ended and because the teachers and prof has a meeting, our class was only half day, which I enjoyed.

I wondered if I would just have lunch at Jin's Cafe because I didn't want to see Jimin.

When suddenly someone grabbed my arm and I turn my gaze....

.... it was Jimin he was there staring at me with his furious eyes.

"Y/n why are you avoiding me? Did I do something wrong?If that so then I'm sorry." I smile sarcastically If you only knew Jimin.

'Sorry can't take back what pain you'd cause me.'

"As I said Jimin I'm busy and about our project lets just do it tomorrow." I said coldly. "Its holiday and i have a date y/n, can't we just cha一

"If you can't do it tomorrow Jimin then I'll just ganna do it myself." I walk away its really hard for me to act tough in front of him.

"Wait y/n okay fine tomorrow in your house okay?" I face him and nodded nothing else and walk away.

I've been busy at Jin's Cafe but I'm not that tired because Jin is their to always company me and always makes me laugh. I started to think maybe soon I'll tell Jin about Jungkook but not now.

Fast Forward.

I open the door and I frowned when I can't see Jungkook in the living room. He always watch TV when i get back home but today is different.

"Jungkook-ah?" I called him but he didn't replied and thats when my heart started to panic. I put my bag in the sofa and run upstairs I open my room door and thats when I saw Jungkook reading my novel books.

I sighed in relief.

"Jungkook-ah why you didn't respond? You make me worried." I walk closer to him and I hold his face with my both hands and smile warmly at him. He looks at me in the eyes and he smile back, he also place his hands in my cheeks and pulled me to a kiss.

Minutes later we broke the kiss and my cheeks started to heat up so I look down and bite my lips.

I look at him again and he didn't break his eye on me.

"Mommy I love you!"

"I love you too baby," I respond.

Jungkook sat up on the bed and faced y/n properly.

"No its not like that! I love you Mommy more that just a Mommy. I've read in those novel that if you felt butterfly in your stomach and you always happy to see that person and you wanted them that their attention is on you and you kiss and have sexual intercourse to each other and you cared for them thats mean you love that person as a lover."

Y/n can't believe what he heard from Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook has grown up that he is really not like this past few days who behaves like a child and he also knows what the meanings of every word he utters.

"Mommy do you also love Jungkook?" I got emotional when I heard what Jungkook said. “Yes baby I love you too." Y/n hugged Jungkook and she can't help it anymore she cried in Jungkook's shoulder out of happiness.

Jungkook realized when he was reading those novel in y/n's book shelves he realized he love his Mommy so much that makes him Jealous towards his friend and that he wanted y/n more than his mommy.

-------

(A/N)

Hi guys just want to say that I'm sorry huhu English is not my mother tongue and i am aware that i make mistakes every chapter like typos or grammatical error  and i can't promise to make it perfect in my new chapter . I'll try my best, 🆗?

Anyways don't skip any chapter it can affect your reading if you skip one chapter hehe.

Lemme know your thoughts guys.

Vote and Comment are highly appreciated!

[970 words]