Chapter 4: I'll break your leg

The merchandise is so dazzling that Qin Tian is dazzled.

Although he is now a billionaire, he has not enjoyed the life of a rich man.

At this time, he saw that 1 point of villain value can be exchanged for 100,000 yuan, how can he not be surprised? ?

In other words, just now I educated my son, and only got 30 million yuan for the money? ? ?

It’s so easy to get the money.

However, Qin Tian is already a rich man, and also a traverser, after a brief consternation, he has already recovered.

For the time being, I haven’t talked about the system mall and the poisonous medicine.

Sitting on the sofa in the special guard room, he calmly looked at his cheap son.

“Now, let’s talk about it.”

In his previous life, he didn’t even get married, let alone his son.

Unexpectedly, in this world, his son is so old.

This feeling is also peculiar.

“Huh? Say…what are you talking about?”

Seeing the dad who was still in a daze, Qin Shijie was a little dazed when he suddenly sat down and said such a sentence.

“Of course it’s about what happened. If you don’t clarify what happened, how can Laozi avenge you?”

Qin Tian couldn’t help but want to hit someone again.

He is also a rich second-generation son, how can his own son be the same as mentally handicapped?

Looking at Li Jun next to him, Li Jun understood what Qin Tian meant.

He quickly called the doctor next to him and closed the door of the ward.

Having been a Qin Tian driver for so long, he still has this vision.

“Oh, oh, it’s like this…”

Hearing that his father wanted to avenge himself, and seeing Li Jun greet the doctor to go out again, Qin Shijie put away his inner grievances, and began to complain to Qin Tian with added enthusiasm and jealousy.

Ten minutes later, Qin Tian’s complexion was even more ugly.

This trash, I saw a girl on the street, and wanted to deal with other girls.

As a result, he was stopped by a young man who had just arrived in the city with his hiking bag on his back.

Then Qin Shijie provoked each other, and the two sides clashed. Qin Shijie’s bodyguard was overturned, and Qin Shijie was also interrupted.

A young man who had just arrived in the city, because a girl overturned the bodyguard, also interrupted the Qin family’s eldest master’s leg?

How do you look at this kind of thing?

If you guessed it right, the young man who injured him should be the protagonist.

“Dad, you must give me revenge, that kid interrupted my leg, it is equivalent to hitting your old face!”

“If you don’t make a move, how can our Qin family’s face remain?”

“However, Dad, that kid has a good skill. The bodyguards you raise don’t seem to be his opponents. If you find him, you’d better arrange two killers to go…”

“Shut up for Laozi.”

Before Qin Shijie finished speaking, Qin Tian interrupted him: “Laozi needs you to teach me when he does things? Arrange a killer and arrange you…”