Chapter 5: Is this okay?

Seeing the young man lying on the hospital bed, Tang Xue was also speechless.

She took a long day off today to go shopping.

I ran into the dude brother Qin Shijie at the mall.

If it hadn’t happened to meet a young man who helped others, she might not be able to leave.

It’s just that she didn’t expect that the young man whose leg was broken would actually come to their hospital for treatment? ?

And this guy is Qin Tian’s son?

Just now, he deliberately covered up his appearance, and he was recognized by this guy.

“It’s you…….”

Now that he was recognized, Tang Xue admitted decisively and generously.

She saw the conversation between Qin Tian and Qin Shijie just now.

She also knew the identity of Qin Tian.

Although she offended Qin Tian, ​​she was also a little scared, but after hearing the conversation between the two just now, she subconsciously thought that Qin Tian should be a little bit easier to talk than his son.

“Hehe, yes, I didn’t expect it either. But…” A flash of anger flashed in Qin Shijie’s eyes.

“Little girl, you are dead today, and now my dad is here, neither you nor that kid can run away.”

“What am I running? You obviously did it first…”

Tang Xue was unwilling to show weakness, and felt a little wronged in her heart.

Because of what happened this morning, she was the victim.

Qin Shijie disdain: “What about my hands? Who makes that kid not know how to promote.”

“You…then you deserve it…”

“Xiaoxue, don’t talk anymore.”

Seeing that Tang Xue hadn’t backed down, the doctor hurriedly scolded.

This Tang Xue is good everywhere, but she doesn’t have any eyesight.

Didn’t you see who is standing next to him?

That was the father of the kid in the hospital bed, and the president of the Qin Group.

He is also a well-known rich man in the upper class of Tyumen.

Based on your family background, how can you challenge others?

“Qin… President Qin, is there any misunderstanding in this?”

The doctor was a little embarrassed.

After the conversation between the two, he seemed to understand something, and he quickly came out to make a round.

Tang Xue is from their hospital. Although he is usually carefree, he has a correct style and no problems with his personality.

It stands to reason that he should speak for Tang Xue.

But Qin Tian, ​​he can’t afford to offend at all.

Even the person behind their hospital is just on the same level as Qin Tian.

Therefore, he can only pull the matter into a misunderstanding.

“Misunderstanding? Misunderstanding, if not because of…”

“Shut up, don’t you feel embarrassed enough?”

Qin Tian looked at Qin Shijie coldly, then scolded again.

Although from Qin Shijie’s confession just now, it was learned that he was looking for a target with this girl.

Then somehow he was beaten by a kid.

But based on his understanding of novel routines and Qin Shijie’s usual style, even if he thinks with his butt, he knows the real reason.

Thinking of this, he looked at the girl: “Little girl, what’s your name?”

“Huh? I… my name is Tang Xue.”

Facing Qin Tian’s calm eyes, Tang Xue appeared a little scared, and subconsciously reported her name.

But as soon as the name was spoken, she regretted it.

What is this person asking my name for?

Isn’t it because you want revenge?

It’s over, it’s over, how could I be so stupid that I told him his real name all at once.

With his energy in Tyumen, it’s easy to get revenge on yourself, right? ?

“Tang Xue?” Qin Tian thoughtfully: “Well, a good name, you don’t have to be afraid.”

“I Qin Tian is not a person who does not distinguish between right and wrong. I will investigate things clearly today. If it is not your fault, I will not hold you accountable.”

“That’s it, Lao Li, let’s go first!”

“Okay, President Qin.”

Seeing Qin Tian leaving, everyone in the ward looked at each other.

Qin Shijie was a little unwilling.

But Tang Xue, who was a little worried, didn’t respond to Qin Tian’s words.

Such a dull Qin Shijie would have such a sensible father? ?

This is not true, is it? ? ?

………

Qin Tian quickly came downstairs in the inpatient department. After sitting on the Rolls Royce, he looked at Li Jun in the driving seat.

“Old Li, keep two bodyguards, look at the boy Shijie, don’t let him do anything wrong, and find someone to investigate the boy who beat him and Tang Xue’s family background.”

“Investigate Tang Xue’s family background?”

“Well, stare at this Tang Xue by the way.”

Li Jun was taken aback for a moment, and then respectfully nodded: “Okay, President Qin, I’ll order to go down immediately.”

After that, Li Jun took out his cell phone and dialed two calls.

At almost the same time, the system prompt sounded.

[Ding, the banned son succeeded, slightly changed the plot trend, and got the villain value +100.] [Ding, Tang Xue, one of the heroines, succeeded in changing the impression of the host, slightly changing the plot direction, gaining a villain value of +300, and regaining his luck by 10 points. 】
Ok? Is this okay?