Chapter 6: Psychiatrist

Seeing the sudden system prompt, Qin Tian couldn’t help but froze.

When he first got the system before, he thought it would be difficult to change his fate against the sky, but he didn’t expect it to be so easy?

Just come to visit his son, the villain value has increased to 700?

And also added 10 points of luck?

Host: Qin Tian

Physique: 90

Charm: 500

Luck: 110

Health: 70

(The average value for a normal adult male is 100)

Villain value: 700

Currently possesses skills: God-level Poison Medicine.

The luck value has increased by 10 points, and the other attributes have not changed.

“Ok?…….”

Seeing his attribute panel, Qin Tian, ​​sitting in the back seat of Rolls-Royce, seemed to think of something: “System, is there no way to increase the other attributes on this attribute panel?”

If I remember correctly, the protagonist in the urban novel has an explosive presence.

It’s always that the king of soldiers retired and the god of war returned.

With his current physique and health state that is not as good as that of ordinary people, if you encounter these protagonists using force on yourself, there is no way.

In ordinary urban novels, the big villain can’t do the protagonist. A large part of the reason is the problem of the value of force.

So if possible, Qin Tian really wants to improve his combat effectiveness.

Upon hearing Qin Tian’s question, the cold voice of the system faintly sounded.

“The luck value can only be increased by plundering the protagonist’s luck. When the host’s luck is more than double that of the protagonist, it can be directly obliterated.”

“Can only plunder the protagonist’s luck?” Qin Tian raised his eyebrows: “In other words, the 10-point luck value just now originally belonged to that protagonist?”

“Part of your Qi Luck was originally the host, but it was taken away by the protagonist. You just took back some.”

“So it’s like this!” Qin Tian thoughtfully: “What about other attributes?”

“Charm value is calculated from the host’s body, face value and wealth. Increasing the value of face and wealth can increase the value of charm.”

“Physique and health values ​​can be strengthened through food supplements and exercise.”

“You mean, you are only responsible for helping with the calculation of these data, and you are not responsible for helping to improve, right?”

“The host can use the villain value to purchase items to improve appearance or physical fitness in the system store.”

“Buy in the mall?” Qin Tian squinted.

I quickly checked the system mall.

There are too many things inside, and Qin Tian hasn’t noticed it before.

Search for pill.

Suddenly a dazzling array of products appeared again.

[Beauty Dan: 300 villain value. 】
[Millennium Ganoderma: 500 villain value. 】
[Consolidate the original pill: 1000 villain value. 】
[Wannian Laoshan Ginseng……..]
Obviously, these items are genuine, but compared to other products, they seem to be more expensive.

Millennium Ganoderma needs 500 villains?

Dute is equivalent to a ‘Bugatti’.

Sure enough, for the rich, good health is more important than money.

Qin Tian didn’t rush to buy, because he didn’t need Meiyan Pill for the time being.

Other things are obviously too expensive.

In his current situation, it seems more cost-effective to store a lottery with 1000 villains.

……..

“Mr. Qin, the information about the kid who beat someone hasn’t been found yet, but that little girl named Tang Xue has already got the information.”

In the afternoon, Lishan private villa.

Li Jun took a pile of documents and sent it to Qin Tian.

This villa is privately owned by Qin Tian and covers a large area.

Although there are bodyguards on duty outside the villa.

But Li Jun, a housekeeper surnamed Feng, and an aunt who cleans and cooks during the day all live outside the villa.

There is only Qin Tian in the villa.

It looks a little deserted, but Qin Tian just crossed over and didn’t care about it for the time being.

Taking a look at the information on the table, Qin Tian had to sigh with the efficiency of the rich.

Although Tang Xue works in the hospital, it is not difficult to check her information, but what she said only at noon has been checked and verified in less than three hours.

It can fully explain the speed at which the wealthy can do things.

Picking up the information on the table and checking it, Qin Tian nodded involuntarily.

“Sure enough, I didn’t guess wrong.”

“Ms. Qin, what’s the matter?” Seeing Qin Tian’s appearance, Li Jun was a little confused: “This girl named Tang Xue, is there a problem?”

“There is no problem…Forget it, this matter doesn’t make much sense to you.”

Qin Tian waved his hand at will: “You go down and rest first, if you want to use a car tonight, I will call you again.”

“Okay, President Qin.”

Li Jun, who was allowed to leave work, departed respectfully.

………

“This Tang Xue is a heroine…”

Lying on the leather sofa, Qin Tian muttered to himself.

Although the system didn’t tell him what kind of world he traveled through.

But he had already guessed.

And when the system gave the reward in the morning, it clearly marked Tang Xue as one of the heroines.

Therefore, of course Qin Tian has to investigate.

There must be more than one heroine in urban novels.

This is beyond doubt.

This Tang Xue is from a family of Chinese medicine, and there is a grandfather in his family who is a famous old Chinese doctor in Tyumen.

From this, it can be judged that this male protagonist should be taking the route of psychic doctors and urbanization.

The medical god disciple went down the mountain to look for the old friend or fiancée of the master. On the way, he would save the beauty if he met a beautiful woman.

It is a routine used in genius urban novels.

“It’s no wonder that the system directly rewards himself with poison medicine skills, so the male lead knows medicine skills?? Haha…..It’s interesting.”

Qin Tian thoughtfully, then a wicked smile flashed on his face.

“If you change some of the views of the heroine, you can get 300 villain points and 10 luck points. If you give the heroine by yourself…how many villain points can you get?”