Chapter 9: Come with us

This world is full of anger, Qin Tian is a little surprised.

But it is not unacceptable.

According to the novel routines that Qin Tian has read, except that the protagonist will use Zhen Qi when healing others.

Many protagonists will also meet some old men practicing qigong when they pass by the park.

These old men are probably the heads of a hidden cultivation family.

Moreover, he is also the kind of Patriarch who has problems with his cultivation.

Therefore, there is nothing strange about such things as zhenqi.

“Ten years of true spirit.” Qin Tian made a decisive choice.

Both skills are very useful for Qin Tian.

But Qin Tian is now a rich man, and generally he doesn’t need to drive himself when he goes out.

Therefore, the god-level car skills are not very useful to him.

On the contrary, it was ten years of anger, which made him very curious.

With this, combined with his own poison medicine skills, can he become a worldly expert?

【Ding, if you choose successfully, you will get Zhen Qi moisturizing your body, your physique will increase by 20, your charm will increase by 50, and your health will increase by 30. 】

Following Qin Tian’s choice, a warm current flowed from his brain to his whole body.

“This kind of powerful feeling is amazing…”

Feeling the flow of true energy in the body, Qin Tian shook his fist.

The fist is more powerful than before.

and…….

Host: Qin Tian

Physique: 110

Charm: 550

Luck: 140

Health: 100

(The average value for a normal adult male is 100)

Villain value: 500

Currently possesses skills: God-level Poison Medicine.

Because of the extraction of the ability, the villain value has been reduced by 1000 points.

But other attributes, all because of this ten years of innocence, have been greatly improved.

At least they are upgraded to the strength of a normal adult male.

“Too strong, really too strong.”

Qin Tian grinned.

“Although Zhen Qi and the body are two different things, the existence of Zhen Qi makes the body stronger.”

“The current self, even without fighting skills, should be able to solve three or five ordinary brawny guys?”

Qin Tian muttered to himself.

Sure enough, keeping the villain’s value in the lottery is the most correct choice.

So many attributes have been added directly?

“By the way, there is also poison medicine.”

After the surprise, Qin Tian suddenly thought of something and decisively pressed the pager installed on the wall.

“Old Feng, come here for a while.”

……..

Steward Feng’s real name is Feng De.