Chapter 12: Either you die or I die

Contempt the enemy strategically and value the enemy tactically.

Talking about the current Qin Tian.

Not to mention, the effect of Qin Tian’s trick is really good.

In the interrogation room.

Lin Feng, who was going to have a big fight with Qin Tian, ​​didn’t hesitate after seeing Qin Tian coming?

He almost suffocated his internal injuries.

This kind of feeling is like a charged punch on the cotton, not to mention how frustrated it is.

In fact, I talked to Old Man Tang today and knew that the offending person was after Qin Tian.

Although he is not afraid, he still takes it seriously in his heart.

After all, Qin Tian’s energy in Tyumen cannot be underestimated.

So after returning to the Tang family villa, he had already thought of countless countermeasures.

No matter what trick Qin Tian makes, he is sure to catch it.

In his mind, the most likely thing is that Qin Tian directly gave him a slap in the face.

In the afternoon, someone was sent to ‘invite’ him to talk.

Then he can counterattack defensively.

In this way, he can deal with the Qin family in a justifiable way.

It’s just that he didn’t expect that Qin Tian actually chose to call the police directly? ?

A dignified billionaire, dealing with a small shrimp like himself, would actually choose to call the police. Do you dare to believe? ? ?

This f*ck does not follow the routine at all.

And most importantly, after Qin Tian came to the police station, he only glanced at him from beginning to end.

Just one look?

He didn’t even say a word to him.

How do you look down on yourself with such an attitude?

Lin Feng was very upset.

“Damn, one day sooner or later, Xiaoye, I will step on all of your Qin family.”

The man’s self-esteem inspired Lin Feng’s fighting spirit.

He knew that since he interrupted Qin Shijie’s leg, he had stood on the opposite side of the Qin family.

He also believed that Qin Tian would not let himself go so easily.

So, either you die or I die.

………

Outside the police station.

Qin Tian did not leave the police station immediately.

Because when he was about to get in the car, a Buick, which looked relatively low-key, stopped not far away.

Two people got off the car.

Of these two people, Qin Tian knew one of them.

“Little girl, we are really destined, we can meet in the police station??”

Qin Tian gave up the plan to get in the car, and deliberately said hello to the other party.

“Mr. Qin, you………Hello.”

Seeing Qin Tian, ​​Tang Xue was a little embarrassed, and also a little scared in her heart.

Lin Feng was arrested outside the Tang family villa area, no matter the reason, it can show that the relationship between his Tang family and Lin Feng is unusual.