Chapter 14: Lin Feng's countermeasures

Of course, Lin Feng wanted to return, but couldn’t think of a good way out of trouble in his mind.

As Old Man Tang said, he has just come to Tyumen and he is not familiar with his life.

No money, no power, no background.

All the strong relationship backgrounds have not had time to pave the way.

For now, the only one who is more familiar is Old Man Tang.

However, although the Tang family can also find him a lawyer, does this lawyer dare to offend the Qin family?

Obviously dare not.

what? Let him confess his mistake to Qin Tian, ​​ask Qin Tian to forgive?

Are you kidding me?

In his dictionary, there is no recognition of these two words.

He is a disciple of the God of Medicine, so he needs to be superior, let him ask these ordinary people?

He would rather die.

and so……..

“Brother Lin, I’m so sorry…”

Tang Dexuan looked apologetic.

Lin Feng is going to jail because of Tang Xue?

Don’t talk about Tang Dexuan, even Tang Xue himself is a little bit sorry.

“This matter is not your business, it is my carelessness.”

Although Lin Feng felt a little unhappy, he was good at controlling his emotions, so he didn’t show it.

“The Qin family wants me to go to jail? It’s not that easy…”

Lin Feng said this, his thoughts flying around.

The current situation is that with his own ability, he can leave the police station.

But if he left like this, he would definitely be charged with assaulting the police again.

Even if it can slip away without knowing it, it is a fear of sin and absconding.

In other words, the best way now is to have someone come and save oneself.

Thinking of this, he already had a plan in his heart.

“Brother Lin, if there is anything you can do to help, you will definitely do everything you can to help you.”

Perceiving the change in Lin Feng’s expression, Tang Dexuan hurriedly said.

Lin Feng also came back to his senses: “Don’t tell me, I really have one thing here, and I need your help from Mr. Tang.”

“Oh?” Tang Dexuan was a little surprised.

Before he could say something, Lin Feng took a piece of jade pendant from his neck.

The jade pendant is a bit weird in shape, with a red string on it.

“This jade pendant, please trouble Elder Tang to give it to someone for me…”

………..

[Ding, sued the protagonist successfully, slightly changed the plot trend, got the villain value +300, and regained the luck value of 20 points. 】
“It’s only 300 o’clock?”

Seeing this system prompt, Qin Tian was a little dissatisfied.

Before making an alarm call, there were 800 points.

This time I found a lawyer for only 300 points?

He shook his head and stopped thinking about it.