Chapter 17: Is this still optional?

‘Growing so big? Let uncle hug. In the second half of the sentence, I almost blurted it out.

Fortunately, Qin Tian stopped the car in time.

Both the rich and powerful in Tyumen, the Su and Qin families naturally know each other.

Although the relationship is not as good as expected, it is not as bad as expected.

Because Su Yanran had just finished her studies, Qin Tian hadn’t seen her for a long time.

The Su family is in the household appliance industry.

Just like Gree in the previous life, beautiful.

This cooperation is because the situation of a certain land is more complicated.

The Su family does not do real estate, and most of the funds are invested in the electrical industry, but the Su family is related.

So the Qin and Su family are ready to work together to take down that piece of land and hand it over to the Qin family.

The Su family participates in dividends.

In addition to the driver and bodyguards, three people came from the Su family this time.

Su Zhengyang, Su Yanran and the beautiful secretary in professional attire just now.

It seems to be called Li Yutong?

When Qin Tian saw Su Zhengyang’s daughter Su Yanran, she was immediately amazed by this girl.

The long country is beautiful, but it is cold.

The standard Bingberg president template.

Lin’s nurse sister, a violent policewoman, is now the president of Bingberg again?

Is she also one of the heroines?

Wouldn’t it be so coincidental? ? ?

The heroine will not cannibalize the villain’s luck before she has a deep relationship with the protagonist.

The value of luck is similar to that of a normal person.

So Qin Tian couldn’t detect it, only through guessing.

Judging from the current situation, Su Yanran is a bit like the heroine, but Qin Tian is not very sure.

Soon, the two parties were seated, and under Su Zhengyang’s arrangement, the waiter began to serve dishes.

The two bosses exchanged greetings with each other, and it was Mu Die and the secretary named Li Yutong who really talked about cooperation.

“President Qin, I heard that your son had a conflict with someone yesterday and was hospitalized? I wonder if this matter is true or not?”

Before the dishes came, Su Zhengyang asked tentatively.

“Not bad!” Qin Tian did not deny either: “There is indeed such a thing.”

“The person who clashed with your son…”

“Even though what happened yesterday was that my son was wrong, but the other party’s methods were too cruel, so I called the police and sent him in.”

[Ding, slightly changed the impression of the hostess Su Yanran on the host, gaining a villain value of +100, and regaining his luck by 10 points. 】
Ok?

what’s the situation?

Hearing this system prompt, Qin Tian squinted his eyes.

Su Yanran will be the heroine, Qin Tian just guessed a bit, so he was just a little surprised, not particularly surprised.