Chapter 18: Will definitely hit the street

Qin Tian has always wanted to improve his combat effectiveness.

Therefore, seeing the emergence of fighting skills, he did not hesitate at all.

As for cooking? Are you kidding me? Laozi is so rich and still needs to cook by herself? ?

So…….. Decisive fighting skills, no explanation.

Host: Qin Tian

Physique: 110

Charm: 550

Luck: 200

Health: 100

(The average value for a normal adult male is 100)

Villain value: 400

Currently possesses skills: God-level poison medicine, fighting skills at full level.

The value of Qi Luck has begun to pick up, and it is now twice that of ordinary people.

But he had a lot of things in his mind when he got the full level of fighting skills.

Although the physique has not improved, Qin Tian can be sure.

The current self is much stronger than the pure and innocent self.

Before, he was like a virtual bamboo in the eight parts of the Heavenly Dragon, Kong had an internal force but had no moves to cooperate.

Only internal force can be used in medical skills.

If you encounter ordinary people in a fight, it is estimated that you will be able to solve a few more.

If you meet a real Lianjiazi, it will definitely not work.

And now, he is like Joe’s gang leader.

The coexistence of moves and internal forces.

Even the average Lianjiazi can beat dozens of them.

“Hehe, I didn’t expect President Qin to have so much life experience after having not seen him for so long?”

Su Zhengyang picked up the wine glass that the waiter had just sent, and poured Qin Tian a glass of Romani Kandi.

“Come on, President Qin, I respect you.”

“please.”

Qin Tian was naturally unambiguous, and picked up the red wine glass.

Red wine is a noble and elegant wine in wine.

To drink red wine, what you need is tasting, so naturally the two of them didn’t have the same dryness as drinking white wine and beer.

After taking a sip, the two chatted again.

After the dishes were ready, Su Zhengyang spoke.

“Mr Qin, I don’t want to conceal it. In this meeting, besides discussing cooperation, there is a small matter on my side. I need Mr. Qin’s help.”

Hearing this, Qin Tian had some guesses, but still opened the mouth and said: “If you have anything to say, Mr. Su, I don’t like to be circumspect.”

“Oh??”

Qin Tian’s refreshment made Su Zhengyang a little embarrassed.

“Ahem, since President Qin said this, I’ll just say it. It’s true that Lin Feng, who clashed with your son yesterday, has some origins with my Su family…”

Su Zhengyang said while observing Qin Tian’s expression.

After seeing that the other party was just a little surprised, he continued: “Can you please ask President Qin to make major things smaller and save Lin Feng from prison?”

The crime of intentional injury does require jail time.

But if the victim is not held accountable, the criminal law can indeed be exempted.

“Of course, this matter is indeed done by Lin Feng too much, so you can just open your mouth if you need any compensation. As long as it is something that my Su family can take out, I, Su Zhengyang, will never refuse.”

Sure enough, it was about Lin Feng.

Although previously because of system rewards, Su Zhengyang was marked as a key figure.

But seeing that Su Zhengyang actually said this to himself in order to save Lin Feng?

Qin Tian was still a little surprised.

You know, the strength of the Su family is not lost to the existence of the Qin family.

How many days has Lin Feng just been to Tyumen?

Have you already climbed the big tree of the Su family?

The protagonist is the protagonist, and the background relationship he has is not scientific at all.

“So it’s because of this thing?”

If you change to the previous Qin Tian, ​​maybe you will really get in by the routine.

but now…….

Qin Tian pretended to think for a moment, and then said: “To be honest, President Su. I really don’t know, that poor boy will actually have a relationship with your Su family.”

“Actually, what happened yesterday was that my son was wrong. If it weren’t for Lin Feng’s boy who started too hard, I would have bought a lesson for Shijie. There is no need to send him in.”

“Then President Qin, what do you mean…”

Hearing these words from Qin Tian, ​​Su Zhengyang was even more surprised.

“President Su has spoken for this purpose. If I still don’t agree, won’t I not give President Su your face?”

Qin Tian smiled, and then waved his hand at will: “But there is no need to compensate or anything. You ask him to come over and apologize to me, even if this matter is over, Su, what do you think?”

“My request is not too much, right?”

“Not too much, not too much, it should be.”

Su Zhengyang was overjoyed and quickly replied.

Originally, his plan was to explore Qin Tian’s tone first during this meal.

If Qin Tian can sell him a face, it is naturally the best.

But he also knew in his heart that it was impossible.

Based on his understanding of Qin Tian.

Either the lion opened his mouth to ask for something from the Su family, or he turned his face with the Su family directly for his precious son.

There is almost no third option.

Regardless of these two choices, the Su and Qin family will definitely be separated.

This is also the reason why he said that the Su family would offend the Qin family if they saved Lin Feng when he was chatting with the old man Su at home.

But how could he not expect that Qin Tian actually agreed directly?

And just let Lin Feng come to apologize?

Of such a good thing, he certainly agreed with his hands.

At this time, Su Zhengyang had no idea that this matter was not as simple as he thought.

Don’t say anything else.

Just asking Lin Feng to apologize to Qin Tian is an almost impossible task.

You know, the protagonist has his own aura of the protagonist.

Have you ever seen a novel where the protagonist would apologize to the villain?

This is simply impossible.

If there is such a protagonist, then this book will definitely hit the street.