Chapter 20: I am a doctor

The protagonist of the magic doctor generally has two personalities.

One is to rape and play slippery, the husband can bend and stretch, but he will be yin behind.

Although the other one is also glib, it is the one that relies on its own strength and just starts to do it if it is uncomfortable.

The former usually looks like a hippie smiling face, but has a sinister character and is more difficult to deal with.

The latter’s character is straightforward, do whatever he doesn’t agree with, and is very popular among readers.

But for Qin Tian, ​​the protagonist of the latter character is easier to deal with!

Because this type of protagonist is more likely to offend people.

Lin Feng at this time obviously belongs to the latter.

Although readers like his displeased personality, he can anger Su Zhengyang to death under the current circumstances.

If it weren’t for Mr. Su, he wouldn’t want to have anything to do with Lin Feng if he was killed.

A soil bun from a ravine wants to marry his own daughter?

It’s simply a fantasy.

But Father Su’s attitude was firm.

As a son, he had no choice but to act according to the father’s wishes.

It’s just that no one thought that he put down his figure, and the kid fished out of Qin Tian’s hands would actually be so defiant?

In front of so many people, scolding others Qin Tian’s son is a waste?

Why don’t you go to heaven?

Seeing Lin Feng so arrogant, Su Yanran also glanced at her eyebrows.

The impression of Lin Feng in his heart dropped to a freezing point.

Originally, when she heard that grandpa had found her fiancé in the morning, she was really uncomfortable.

But after calming down, she faintly had extravagant hopes for the fiance.

Because her grandfather told her that the fiancé he found for her would be very capable.

Unfortunately, it turns out that the soil buns are the soil buns.

No matter how capable he is, he is also a poor boy who doesn’t understand humanity and sophistication.

In a word, offend both families?

Thinking of this, Su Yanran looked towards Qin Tian subconsciously.

I have to say that compared to Lin Feng’s childish behavior, Qin Tian’s mature and stable appearance is more like a man.

A man who can do great things.

“Apologize to him?”

Lin Feng glanced at Qin Tian with a look of disdain: “I’m sorry, Uncle Sub.”

“Although I am very grateful to you for this incident, I can’t do it if you want me to apologize to him…”

Lin Feng said decisively, thinking about Su Zhengyang’s feelings.

As the protagonist, he has his own pride.

Since he was sent to the police station, he was suffocated in his heart.

I taught myself the rich young master, that he had done nothing wrong in the first place, so why should he be framed and go to jail?

After the result finally came out, let himself apologize to Qin Tian?

It was a dream.

As for offending Qin Tian just now?

Sorry.

It’s just a Qin family, he really didn’t pay attention to it.

He believes in his abilities.

Just give him a little time, let alone the Qin family, even the entire Tyumen city will have to look at Lin Feng’s expression.

As for the Su family?

It’s a big deal to give them a little more compensation then.

It’s just that Su Zhengyang doesn’t know his abilities now, and the fingers pointing to Lin Feng are trembling.

“You…you… asshole, it’s just asshole, Laozi shouldn’t ask Qin to let you go.”

Su Zhengyang was so angry that he even cursed swear words.

“Please let him go?”

Lin Feng frowned and subconsciously said, “Uncle Su, you shouldn’t ask him.”

In his mind, the Su family should be torn from the Qin family.

Qin family? As long as the Su family serves as a springboard, the Qin family is not at all concerned.

With Lin Feng’s ability, he could help the Su Family to annex the Qin Family.

“What? You…you…”

Boom!

Su Zhengyang, who pointed to Lin Feng, didn’t finish speaking.

It just felt dark in front of him, and the whole person fell straight down.

The sudden change made everyone unresponsive.

“Dad! Dad, what’s the matter with you, Dad?”

Su Yanran, who was still the closest to Su Zhengyang, exclaimed first.

He rushed towards his father quickly.

“Manager Su?”

Qin Tian, ​​who was watching the show, was also a little surprised.

What’s the situation with Su Zhengyang?

Is the old problem recurring? Still angry, not catching a breath? ?

Thinking of this, Qin Tian did not hesitate, and walked quickly towards Su Zhengyang.

But Lin Feng was not surprised but delighted when he saw Su Zhengyang fall.

Because his chance to comeback seems to have come?

As long as Su Zhengyang is cured, all the problems just now can be solved.

It has to be said that the protagonist’s luck value is so against the sky.

In this case, there is still a chance of a turnaround.

“Quickly, call an ambulance.”

Seeing her father fainted, Su Yanran was confused for a while.

He helped his father and shouted.

Others heard Su Yanran’s shout.

Make a mess at a time.

The bodyguard ran in quickly, and Li Yutong was also panicked.

Mu Die was calm, and suggested that it might be faster to send Su Zhengyang directly to the hospital.

When everyone heard it, they thought it made sense.

Just when the bodyguard was about to carry Su Zhengyang on his back, Lin Feng’s voice suddenly rang.

“Let me show Uncle Sub first.”

“You?” Su Yanran looked at Lin Feng, her voice became colder: “You get out of here.”

“Bodyguard! Drag him out for me, don’t let me see him again.”

The two bodyguards who rushed in heard the words and decisively walked towards Lin Feng one by one.

When Lin Feng saw something bad, he quickly spoke.

“I am a doctor, and this situation of Uncle Sub is a sudden illness. If he is not cured now, taking the distance to the hospital from here, it is likely to delay the illness.”

“you are a doctor???”