17th of December 2021

"It's time to get up."

Harry kisses him on the cheek and he opens his eyes.
"Already?"

"It's seven. I have already showered. I'll make breakfast and let the dogs out while you get ready." Harry smiles.

Louis yawns and stretches his arms over his head before he swings his legs over the edge of the bed and sits up. They both have a photoshoot today, making their album covers. They made sure to schedule them at the same time at the same place.

When he gets out of the shower a big present is laying on the made bed, with a picture on top of it. He picks it up to look at it. It's another one that Harry has taken. He remembers the moment. They're in a hotel room in Venice and he has just woken up. It's a great picture. Harry really has an eye for photography.

He puts it on the nightstand, next to the one from yesterday. He has to remember to put the in the album later. He opens the box just as Harry comes strolling inside the bedroom. It's filled with clothes. A closer look tells him that it's vintage sportswear. He smiles widely when he spots an Adidas hoodie he has been looking for.
"Thanks, Haz! This is great."

"Is it something you would consider wearing?" Harry asks.

"What? Of course! All of it. I love it." Louis says.

"Good." Harry smiles relieved.

Louis walks up to him and cradles his cheeks.
"You are amazing and you know me so well. Why on earth would you be nervous about that? Silly, love."

Harry just shrugs his shoulders and Louis kisses him. Harry shines when he lets go of him. They eat breakfast and take the dogs with them to drop them off with Eleanor for the day.

They drive to the photo studio and walk in together. Their teams meet them and they go through ideas for the photoshoot separately before they meet up in hair and makeup.

They take a seat next to each other and small talk while their stylists work on them. Louis burst out laughing when it's time for wardrobe.
He has one rack of clothes, while Harry has ten.
"This is gonna take forever!"

"I'm not wearing all of it. I just want options." Harry pouted.

"And you will look gorgeous in all of it." Louis complements and kisses his husband briefly.

They go through their clothing choices with their stylists. Louis is up first and puts something on before he gets in front of the camera. Things like this make him feel uneasy and it helps to have Harry around. He's standing in the back smiling and giving him the thumbs up. He's adorable.

He follows directions and the photographer takes loads of pictures in different outfits. Even if it makes him slightly uncomfortable he looks into the camera and tries his best. They finally wrap it up and he gets to see some of the pictures. Harry has his head close to his to be able to look as well, making small outbursts with each picture. According to him, they're all great, even the ones he blinks on.

After that, it's Harry's turn to get photographed and he puts on a whole show. Louis just stands back and watches. Harry is born for this. He loves this and it shows. Everyone is having a great time. Harry glances at him once in a while and he gives him the thumbs up as encouragement. Harry can be so insecure sometimes and he doesn't understand why but he's always there for him.

When they're done they order take out and pick up the dogs before they head home and spend the rest of the evening on the couch.