Chapter 7

This is what I imagine the stage looks like.

Hope you like my drawing skills :)

What a fucking asshole.

I'm not panicking.

Or maybe I am. But I didn't think it'd be this visible.

With a frown, I turn the corner and see Violet waiting outside one of the rooms. She looks up and holds my pass for my hotel room in her hands.

"There you go," she says and hands it to me. My room is between hers and Delilah's.

"Thanks," I say with a smile that's not sincere.

Vi being Vi quickly catches on to it. "Are you okay?" she asks and straightens herself up, frowning.

I nod and send her another assuring smile. "I'm just tired and want to go to sleep," I say, "I'll tell you everything tomorrow, alright?"

She nods and sets herself off the wall, before giving me a tight hug. "We can do this," she whispers and I nod.

"We can," I assure her and tighten my grip on her, before letting go and entering my room.

I see that my suitcase has arrived already. My room isn't too big, and it's tidy. Neat. Polished floors and furniture. A big couch in the corner of the room and a king-sized bed in the other corner.

The bathroom is made out of marble and the large windows give me a pretty view. It's a shame that I'll only get to spend two nights here, seen as we'll leave the day after tomorrow.

Opening up my suitcase, I take the first oversized shirt I see and change into it, before brushing my teeth and getting in bed.

Too tired to check anything on my phone, I close my eyes and doze off just like that.

The next day is chaos.

I had to wake up early as fuck. Or at least, it felt early since the jet lag is killing me. We had to rehearse one more time, to check the lights, screens, and sound.