Chapter 3

Third Persons POV

As soon as the car stopped right in front of the station, Olivia and the officer that Alexandra now know as Officer Taylor, both got out the vehicle and led their way inside the station, with Alexandra slowly following behind.

Once they got inside, they were met with a different Officer who introduced himself as Officer Roy.

As they started discussing Alexandra's situation, Alexandra lost focus on their conversation, she was zoned out, the only thought she had in mind was if they were going to like her.

She immediately brought her head to look up at Olivia when she felt a hand softly touch her uninjured shoulder.

"Let's go."

She swallowed the lump in her throat and quietly nodded before following the two officers who led them to a relatively nice room.

She was extremely anxious that she didn't even realise they had arrived the room, or that they were in the exact same room as her biological family.

Olivia then called Alexandra, snapping her out of her swirl of thoughts, causing Alexandra to turn and look at her with her big innocent eyes.

"Alexandra, meet your parents and your brothers, if you need me, don't hesitate to call out for me. I'll give you guys some privacy." She said before politely smiling at the family and leaving.

Alexandra switched her gaze from Olivia to a slender looking woman with shoulder length dark brown hair. She had gorgeous green eyes, same as her right one and over all, Alexandra thought she was insanely beautiful.

Next to her stood a man, probably in his fifties. He was tall— really tall, with freshly cut brown hair with a little grey in them. He had the same light brown hair as Alexandra with blue eyes, matching her left one but his ones were more alive compared to Alexandra's dull ones.

She immediately looked away from the couple and towards the 2 men who stood next to them.

As soon as Alexandra's eyes landed on them, they widened in shock.

They were the same men who helped her with Stacy.

They both stood there with wide eyes, mirroring Alexandra's. They had so much emotions in their eyes that Alexandra couldn't seem to read.

"I... y-you're the ones that helped me." She said in disbelief.

Elio couldn't say anything, he was shocked that the girl he helped not even 2 hours ago, was actually his sister. He knew he could recognise those eyes, but there was no proof that that girl was actually his baby sister.

He slowly made his way towards the small 16 year old girl and stood just inches away from her, which made Alexandra frown as she had to look up in that position to be able to see his face.

Once her eyes met his Caribbean blue eyes, she felt a warm feeling in her heart, a feeling that wasn't going away anytime soon.

Elio surprised Alexandra by opening his arms and wrapping his arms around her small frail body.

She froze. He was hugging her.

As soon as his arms wrapped around her, she felt safe, something she hadn't felt in years.

Elio couldn't believe he was hugging his sister who he hadn't seen in years, who he believed was dead.

A few seconds go by with Alexandra just standing still, until she slowly moved her arms and wrapped them around her brothers waist while resting her face on his shoulder.

She felt safe.

She didn't want to let go, so when he started to move away, she held on to him tighter and whispered a small—