[Jinkook] Daddy's Birthday Surprise

Jungkook smiled as he walked in, wearing a cute onesie that fits him with his big bump

Jungkook smiled as he walked in, wearing a cute onesie that fits him with his big bump. It was an avocado onesie, and his bump serves as the seed. He walked to the older, who smiled and grabbed his hand.

"How'd you like our costume?" Jungkook says, smiling.
"You look cute" Jin says and hugged Jungkook, head on the younger's bump.
"Happy birthday, hyung" Jungkook says, giggling. Jin smiled and thanks him.

"Can't wait for him to come out" Jin says as he kissed Jungkook's bump. The younger felt pain, making him let out a groan.
"Oh, sorry, did I hurt you?" Jin asks, looking up at the younger.
"I think he heard you" Jungkook says as his onesie became wet under.

Jin's eyes widened, standing up and holding Jungkook.
"I'll go get our hospital bag and new clothes for you" Jin says, trying to stay calm as ever.

They arrived at the hospital and Jungkook is immediately helped. They went to the delivery room, with Jin being told to come in also as requested by Jungkook. Jin held Jungkook's hand as they waited.
"Can't believe we'll be having him today" Jin says, laughing a little.
"Yeah, you guys will have the same birthday" Jungkook says.

"A beautiful healthy baby boy!" The doctor screamed, holding their baby. Jungkook and Jin smiled, looking at each other.
"Happy birthday to you and him then, hyungie" Jungkook says, Jin chuckles.

"What a surprise"