[Jinkook] Sing A Song With Me

(Idea by GoReadMyBio 💜)

When Jungkook had turned 24, he got his musical bond. A bond that he'll share with his soulmate, this causes them to sing the same song, whether it be him that'll start or his soulmate. Jungkook always sang these beautiful songs, and never different songs, just these songs.

He's positive it's one of his friends. He always checked their musical bond, but it was never the same as his. He was too nervous to even check his eldest hyung, it was only the others.

Jungkook huffs as he sat down, looking defeated. Namjoon saw him, and decided to join him.
"What happened?" Namjoon asks, raising his brow.
"It's just... I wanna know who my soulmate is" Jungkook says, huffing.
"I'm positive it's one of you guys, I always sing our songs" Jungkook says, pouting.
"Have you checked Jin hyung?" Namjoon asks, frowning.

"No, hyung... I'm nervous, I like him... And if I find out that we don't share the same musical bond, I'll be heart broken" Jungkook says, sighing. Namjoon then checked the maknae's musical bond, smirking.
"I'm sure it can't be that bad, just check" Namjoon says, winking. Jungkook looked at him with a frown but shrugged and decided to have the courage and check.

"Jin hyung?" Jungkook asks as he looked inside the older's room. Jin looks up, smiling.
"Oh, Kookie" Jin says and Jungkook walked in. Jungkook then starts singing, Jin's eyes as his mouth opened and he started singing.
"O-oh" Jungkook stopped, shocked to know this.

"We're soulmates..."