Chapter 1

"A drunk choice will
either be the best or the worst."

3RD PERSON's.

"Aye! Congratulations!"  Y/n congratulated her best friend, Yujin for the successful wedding proposal the latter just did. To marry the person you love means a lot to both hopeless romantic Y/n and Yujin.

"Thanks for playing the piano." She said and her fiancé, Wonyoung ran to her.

The thing is playing piano for Y/n has been always hard. But since it's for her bestfriends, she did her best to play "Married Life". It wasn't perfect and she missed a lot of keys.

"Baby, Your mom wants to talk to you." She said and Yujin excused herself leaving Wonyoung and Y/n alone with a bottle of champagne she's been holding since earlier.

"Y/n.." Wonyoung said and broke the silence.

"This champagne tastes like.." Y/n started.

"Like what?" The latter asked.

"It tastes like 'I still love Minju.' " Y/n replied and drank the last bit of alcohol she has.

"It's been four years, Y/n." She said and sighed.

"Damn. Four?!" Y/n, feeling disbelief asked her. Wonyoung nodded.

That's the moment Y/n realized that time doesn't heal anything. And to be honest, it is true. It doesn't heal anything, we just accept things we can't accept at first as time passes by.

"Four years and you haven't moved from where you both bid goodbye." Wonyoung added.

"And why do you look sad? You should be happy you're marrying the love of your life." Y/n asked.

"Yujin will probably freak out once she knew she can't marry me yet." She replied.

"Why's th—"

"LEE Y/N!" Y/n was cut off from talking because of Yujin shouting behind her. The latter is going to her direction with visible tear stains in her right cheek.

"What happened?" Y/n asked.

"Marry my sister." Yujin said.

--

"Your sister is getting married." A line on the phone said that stopped Nayeon from typing in her keyboards for her paper work.

"Good for Yujin." She said and resumed working.

Silence filled up the call until her mother sighed. She knew where this is going.

"Mom, listen. You have to let Yujin and Wonyoung marry each other, okay?" Nayeon said and stood up from her seat.

"Nurse Kang! Please connect me in the line for this lab results from Mr. Han. I need to reconfirm this one." Nayeon said.

"What was that?" Her mother on the phone call asked.

"It's Wonyoung's lab results, Mom. You have to let them—"

"I will not let anything or anyone ruin our family tradition. It's either you marry first or there's no one having marriage." Her mother had cut her and with that, ended the call.

--

"What?" Y/n asked Yujin.

"Yujin!" Wonyoung shouted at her frustratedly.

As the two fought in front of her, Y/n was lost in thought and her mind is sinking in alcohol.

This might be my chance to move on before I attend Minju's recital.

Oh my god, I could possibly bring a partner now and introduce her to Minju just to know that I finally got over her.

There's no way Yujin's sister and I could possibly like each other before, during and after the marriage so it is a win-win situation, right?

Plus she will probably agree to it since she loves Yujin so much. This is like using her while she's also using me.. Win-win situation.

"If you're rushing marrying me because I am sick, I am not doing this." Wonyoung said and walked out.

"Wony—" Yujin was about to chase her when Y/n had finally decided.

"I'll do it."

"I'll marry your sister."