Chapter 10: Mine

Jungkook's POV

"Goodnight Everyone!!"

"Thank you so much Hong Kong!"

"We love you Hong Kong!!"

We bowed our heads as we exited the stage with a smile on our faces. It was such a tiring but fulfilling week. We only have more or less two days every week to spent our time in South Korea before going places to places for our worldwide concert.

"I can't wait to sleep on the plane" I heard Namjoon hyung, already yawning while we headed back to our dressing room.

"Lets go eat some food before we go Kook" Taehyung hook his arm on my shoulder, showing off his boxy smile.

"Sure, I'm craving Xiaolongbao" I told him and we even shook hands, faking my smile just because I know the camera for our annual memories compilation. but in reality I want to spend my time alone after the concert.

It's been what, a month? I can't really count anymore. But my stupid heart is still wanting her. Be with her.

I've been itching me to go and talk to her but my feet can't take a single step out of Taehyung hyung's car or my hand couldn't open the door after camping inside his car the whole time waiting for her arrival. I used his car so she won't know it was me watching her every night like a creep, stalking her just to make sure she's safely home.

I feel like a sasaeng fan, obsessed with her.

"Chaengi!!"

I heard the small energetic mochi talking to her dense chipmunk on the phone as soon as we entered the dressing room, "I'm here in hong kong do you want some Chinese goods?"

"Jimin at it again" Taehyung whispered at me.

"Let him, he's been giving me headache, he misses her so much" I answered back.

"No! No! It's alright I mean I'll buy something for myself and for my family too... so I'm just asking if you like some?" He paused kind of a bit agitated before his lips curve into a smile.

"Roger that, I'll go buy it for you!" "I'll see you tomorrow! Don't stay out late okay?! and rest while you still can, bye! I miss you!" Jimin hyung said before ending the call and hopping his feet in excitement.

"Really Chim?" I saw Namjoon hyung raise him a brow with his mouth slightly agape.

"What? Its been a month and she'll have a japan festival next week so I want to see her before she go" Jimin pouted.

"Just make sure dispatch won't see you going in her building" Jin said.

"She has her own apartment now, and the building is really strict, you need to have a sticker code for you to park" He said. "And I have that" chuckling.

"But still, you need to be careful" I said while, make up artist noona is removing my make up.

"Don't worry about me! dispatch is my friend!" "Bye!" Clicking his tongue, before running out to buy whatever his girl wants.

After few minutes Taehyung hyung and I went to a nearby Chinese restaurant to eat food and have some takeout for our members as well, we sat to a private room just for ourselves.

"You look okay for someone who got rejected for the first time" Tae hyung said after the server took our orders and left us alone inside the room.

"Okay?" I chuckled a bit "I could barely sleep from overthinking" I said looking at my lock screen wallpaper on the very same day I got rejected. Her silhouette back while taking picture of the sunset.