Not Quite The Great Beginning.

"Guys?" Anna yelled, slinging her bag over shoulders as she scanned the large filming room for her crew. "Hello?" her voice echoed through the empty area, but no one replied to her calls.

Scratching her head, the young writer took a scan of the place and sighed, setting a dissatisfied hand on her hips. "Primus, they are bloody messy alright..." she shook her head at the scene. Prop weapons and fake items littered the floor, most of it belong to the bots.

"Oh no..." Anna's eyes softened as she saw a pair of fake arm blades broken, the tip barely hanging on the loose Styrofoam. "I guess Arcee swung it too hard on during the set." she muttered to herself, picking the item up and made a mental note to patch it later.

Looking to her side, she saw a similar outcome on Optimus's fake Star Saber and rolled her eyes, black pupils hinting with tiredness.

"My my, Optimus. And I thought you're the gentle type." She said, scooting over to take the broken piece. "I guess I'm stuck with repairing then. Who else's-" Her gaze fell onto Megatron's purple sword, the poor weapon tattered and snapped into three separate pieces.

.
.
.
.
"Damn. I have to fix ALL OF THESE?!" She whined. Annoyed, the girl in black hoodie begrudgingly picked up the silver mech's belonging and did the same with Ultra Magnus's prop hammer.

"H-How...?" She questioned, eyes wide with disbelief as she inspected the sad piece of polystyrene craft. "Maggy, I thought you're better at keeping your things nicely!" she groaned.

The fake Forge of Solus Prime was..well, broken.

The hilt was separated from the hammerhead, left on the floors in two parts.

"I kinda have a feeling he used this on Wheeljack." Anna dryly chuckled, twirling the long pole before placing the head back. "There, good as new-"

SNAP!

The yellow head piece pop right out, falling onto the ground with a thud.
.
.
.
.
.
"Remind me to charge the team with a bill next time. Arts and craft stuff are really pricey as of these late." she murmured to herself, resigning to her fate of fixing the team's broken props.

The femme human walked around, gathering scraps and set them on the table by the corner.

"Well then," she said, eyes scanning through the pile of destroyed props. "I guess I'll fix some tonight and take in the rest tomorrow." she decided, picking up Optimus and Megatron's Saber. Glancing at the Forge of Solus Prime, she shrugged and took it along with her.

"Now, where are my bots?" she huffed, shuffling through the grounds to find her team.
Her foot kicked an item, causing Anna to halt in her steps and picked it up.

"Hmm, what's this?" she asked, wiping away the dusty cover, but her mind was still focused on her team.

Without caring, she tucked the book under her arm and headed to the pantry, stopping for a cup of water. Anna sighed again as she sipped the glass of cold water, confusion clearly written on her face.

"Where are they...?" she mumbled, chugging the last drop of water before setting it down in the sink.

Her eyes caught a tiny piece of note on the table and she snatched it up, only to groan out loud as she read the contents.

"Hey Anna! If you're reading this, that means we're already gone and it took you too damn long to realise it. We are in Cybertron for a holiday. We'll be back in probably five earth days.

Stay safe and don't eat too much of noodles, damn you.

Signing out,
The chaotic crew.