Chapter 34

"Alright," I said, breaking the hug.

"We're going to have to find out more information about her and how she got into a gang," I said, walking towards the door.

"I'll get a team, so search out more information. For now, we've hacked into her files, but we didn't find any information. I think they destroyed all of them," Ricardo said, sitting down in his chair.

"Alright, thank you, Ricardo." I sent him a small smile and opened the door.

"Anything for you, spaghetti." He smiled.

"Are we still going with that nickname? Find something better, man." I said, laughing.

"You know you love it,"

"Shut up," I said, laughing while walking out the door.

~{{~.~}}~

I was lying down on my bed, facing the wall. I looked at my phone, hovering over the call button. Deciding not to waste more time, I pressed it and pressed the phone to my ear. I waited for him to pick up.

"Mr. Dale speaking.."

"Dad.."

"Alexandra? Alexandra! I was so worried about you! Where have you been?"

"I'm sorry, dad, I was busy with some stuff."

"Are you okay?"

Yeah. "How are you?"

"I'm alright, honey. You know I'm working and missing my children."

"I'm sorry, dad." I didn't know what to say to him.

"It's okay, honey. I wanted to invite you guys to stay here for some days.

"Dad, I don't know."

"Please, honey, I want to spend some time with my kids."

"Alright dad I'll see if the boys want to go."

"Thank you, honey. Oh, I can't wait for you to come. It felt like I haven't seen you for years," I said, laughing out loud.

"Dad, you sound like a grandma right now," I said.

"What can I say? I'm excited to see my kids."

"I know"

"Um, dad, can I ask you a question... about mom?"

"Uh, yeah, sure."

"What was mom's job?"

"She was a therapist, honey, mainly for families and children."

"Yeah, that sounds like mom," I said, laughing quietly.

"Um, and do you know where her job was at...?"

"Yeah, it was in the city, but I don't exactly know the address."

"Oh, ok, it's fine, we can figure it out."

"Why are you asking about it?"

"It's just.. I feel like I know nothing about my own mother.." and to know about her secret life too, but he doesn't need to know that.

"I know, honey. Losing her was a big impact on our lives, but don't worry, honey.

"Thank you, dad, for everything."

"You're welcome kiddo--oh sh*t I have to go, darling, I have a meeting! I love you so much and I can't wait to see you!" He rushed, as I hear him moving around.

"Bye dad I love you more!"

"Byeee," then he hung up. I dropped the phone into the bed.

Maybe if I go to where mom was working before, I can find some information about her. Hopefully this building is still there.

"I'm going to guess that's your father?" Someone said behind me. I turned around and saw Zack leaning against the closed door.

"Yeah, he wants me and the boys to go to his house," I said, laying down again.

"Do you wanna go?" He said sitting down in the bed.

"Yeah, I mean, I haven't seen him with the stuff that's happened." I said.

"Yeah, it'll be good for you to spend quality time with him," he said, brushing some hair away from my face.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"I'm okay, Zack."

"You sure? You barely came out of your room."

"I just want some alone time."

"Alright, then I'll leave you alone," he said, standing up. He went to the door and opened it.

"If you need something, call me Alex, okay?" I nodded. He smiled and left. I sighed, covering myself with the blanket.

Zack barely touches me anymore (not in that way); he doesn't kiss me, hug me, or cuddle with me. I don't know what has gotten into him. I don't know what I did wrong, but I'm too scared to ask him. I have become way too weak to be the strong Alexandra I used to be.

"Don't cry, don't cry, don't fucking cry," I whispered to myself. I tried not to cry that whole entire night waiting for Zack to come, but he never came. I fell asleep in a cold bed.

Y/N: Ya'll gonna kill me lol. Hi, how are you guys? I'm really sick right now and without energy, so I'm sorry if this chapter is trash. How many years has it been since I uploaded? Like 3?