the Asgardian siblings

Me, Nat and cap get inside the quinjet as we’re getting ready to take off.

“Why did he send you on board again?” Nat asks me sitting on the pilot seat pressing on few buttons on her top right.

“H-he didn’t. I i-insisted.”

“You do realize it’s not a child’s play, Right? Do you even know how to fight?”

“N-no, not really.”

She stops her work and turns around to look at me who’s standing behind the pilot seat.

“I won’t d-disturb anyone, p-promise. I’ll just watch from the s-sidelines.”

“Whatever happens there, stay inside or with at least one of us. Things might get ugly there.” Cap says from behind me all suited up in star and stripes.

I nod to a 'yes' and walk away from Nat and sit down at the passenger seats at the back and Cap sits on the one infront of me. The quinjet takes off in the sky and we start to fly to Germany. I once again just look at the floor and think of a decision to take in future.

I was so busy overthinking I don’t notice Cap looking at me worriedly, for taking me to Germany and for me overthinking again about my question earlier. He was getting suspicious at this point. Why does a 'scientist' need to go with them who hasn’t done any work at all, who was with them this whole time.

We get near our destination at Germany and cap puts on his helmet and take the shield in his hands. We both stand near Nat watching the view unfolding infront of us. And there it was. Loki. In all his glory standing proudly before the crowd of people at the museum.

‘oh Lord. It’s him.’

I look at him with wide eyes as he gives his speech of humanity.

“That’s a really bad speech.” Cap says walks away from us and Nat lowers the altitude for him to jump off.

“that’s your queue.” Nat tell him.

“Good luck, cap.”

He gives me a gentle smile and jumps off the quinjet.

As he gets out we go higher in air again, closer to the crowd and we get to see a closer look at them.

Loki was about to shoot an elder man with his scepter but cap blocks his attack just in time and Loki gets knocked down instead.

“You know, last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.”

“The soldier, a man out of time.”

‘his voice is even better in person.’

“I’m not the one who's out of time.”

Nat takes us lower for Loki to see properly and takes out the machine guns which points directly at Loki. I sit on the seat next to Nat knowing what’s gonna happen next.

“Loki, drop the weapon and stand down.” She orders him.

Like the speed of lighting, Loki sends a blast of blue at us. Nat maneuvers it just in time and cap gets the opportunity to throw his shield at Loki.

They both begin the fight and Loki flings Cap to the ground.  Cap throws his shield at him but Loki swats it way. Cap takes the hit and get knocked down, standing over him Loki points his scepter at cap.

'Should have brought popcorn to enjoy the VIP seat.’

“Kneel.”

“not today.”