update

- - - -

having lots of questions and comments on this!!

as i start working through editing and revising This Love, parts will be unpublished. here is a sneak peek at what is coming/ changes to expect... 

- - - - 

this is my first story, published in may 2021. it has been rewritten in november 2021, and re-published on january 1st 2022.

there has been some changes. major including a face claim for janet, removal of some key moments in smut, and one scene that didn't sit right with me when it was first written. minor changes are mainly grammatical.

the story line will remain the same. i hope that re-readers will be able to see how much i have grown over the past few months and continue to support me.

and first time readers are always welcome. please do continue to comment !! i love it, and i'm sure you'll know interaction with my readers is a priority. i hope you all enjoy !!

- Lara <3 

- - - - 

"You can always fail me to keep me in your class next year."

Janet wasn't the type to fall in love with her history professor. But she was definitely his type.

MAIN CHARACTER LIST

SEBASTIAN STAN - as his professor self

"You look pretty lost for someone who obviously know what they're doing... especially to me"

SADIE SINK - as JANET TAYLOR

(no, we will not be discussing all too well here, or how 'creepy' age gap realtionships are. you picked this story for a reason. i am not responsible for your media consumption, so do leave if you are uncomfortable with a 20+ age gap it is a fan cast, janet is literally of legal consenting age, and i always imagined janet as sadie as i was writing this originally! )

"Sir, please tell me if this is correct"

SCARLETT JOHANSSON- as Janet's best friend and roommate

"As your person, I have to tell you that's not how you sneak around campus with a hot professor"

CHRIS EVANS - as his professor self

"You're gonna have to tell me at some point who the third coffee is for"

- - - -