🔱Why my mother should read Percy Jackson🔱

This is the essay on why my mother should read Percy Jackson. 

So far I have gotten my dad to read the first book of Magnus chase. It's out of order but it's a start.

Why my mother should read Percy Jackson and the Olympians

*ahem* ladies and gents, creeks and crooks I present to you why my mother should read Percy Jackson.

There are many reasons why you should read Percy Jackson. One of the reasons why you should read PJO is because the backstory of the characters are incredible. None of the characters' stories are boring or plain, they each have a unique story and personality that fit their characters. The characters might seem boring and plain on the surface but if you look closer the characters have a lot of depth and emotions in them, their past make you feel very sympathetic and make you feel emotionally about their lives. None of the characters are sloping or anything, but they are all very thought out and planed.

The second reason you should read Percy Jackson is because of the main villains. The main villain is not just some reckless demigod who just wants power or to be on top of the world. The main villain has a reason for what they are doing and what they're trying to accomplish in the end. The villain of the story has a good backstory that makes you feel sympathy for them and understand why they are doing what they are doing. They have a point for what they are doing; they are just doing it the wrong way. Even the fact that they are younger than they should be really makes a difference in how you think their methods are. (They are like 20!). Hero's of Olympus villain doesn't apply to this statement.

The third reason is the fatal flaws in the characters. Each character in the Percy Jackson universe has a fatal flaw, their fatal flaw can end up harming them in multiple different ways. Many of the fatal flaws of the characters can end them up in different situations and really defines their personality. The flaws definitely define the characters and how they react in different situations that face them. Some of the fatal flaws of the characters are, excessive personal loyalty, he will risk his life and even the world for the ones he loves and this is shown in MANY moments throughout the books. Hubris, hubris is a deadly pride, she thinks she can do anything like any daily task to building a better world and home for the ones she loves. Grudges: this is one of the more dangerous fatal flaws, he will hold a grudge even if can and will cost him his life, he is even told that it is a very dangerous thing to hold grudges. Feeling of inferiority, he always feels like he is the least important one of the group, even in the team of seven demigods he even admits that he constantly feels like he is the seventh wheel of the group. Her past this is shown by her flashbacks to her past even though she can't remember most of her first life it still impacts her. Low self esteem, in multiple parts of the books he shows how much he doubts himself which causes him to panic in times he is needed, but after time he becomes more comfortable with his life. Another example is also low self esteem, being the daughter of some goddess causes her parent she constantly doubts herself and compares her to her other siblings. Temptation to deliberate, for years of being in charge he always relied on careful choices, compromises and hearing both sides of the story, he never chose what he wanted, never knew where he belonged, is referred to being blown from place to place, changing from day to day, he is also warned that such hesitation could kill him one day. Their fatal flaws give them VERY defining moments were they have to stand up and make hard choices.

Another reason is that even in all the sadness and wars and battle they find a way to be fun. Many of the characters have very funny lines and moments that show that even after all the bad stuff they can still have fun. There are many moments in the books that are hilarious and show you how fun the characters can be. On the many quests they go on you can see how sassy many of the characters can get. There are a lot of really funny moments and little lines in the books when you can see how done the characters are with everything. They even sass people they shouldn't. Those people include, Hades, god of the dead and wealth, Dionysius god of wine, party's, and madness, Hera goddess of families and queen of the gods, Zeus god of the sky's and king of the gods, Poseidon god of the seas and water, Apollo god of music, sun, archery, and medicine, Ares god of war, Terminus god of boundaries. Those are just some of the gods, there are many more. I can deceive all the times they tested the gods.