Chapter 49 | Making one

"It's my turn to steal you from him," I push her down on the bed and get on top of her, her legs open for me to get in-between right away, but she giggles at this abrupt action. "It's been a while since we last touched each other," I mark her neck with my lips, then stare deep into her eyes. "A few seconds ago."

"No, you know what I mean," I quieten my voice to whisper to her, and a shy smile grows on her face. "Oh, that type of touching," she feigns some sudden comprehension, and I push my upper body up. "I feel uncomfortable in this position," I glance down between us but give a thrust. "Your strong thighs are making it hard to put my hips how I want to," I play with her and rub up onto her core, her eyes expressing some amusement but enjoyment. "My legs are open, so you can leave if that's a problem."

"No," I shake my head and peek down again. "It's just right there," I touch her inner thigh with my whole hand, and I raise my eyes up to hers to watch her react to my thumb sliding down this sensitive area. Both staring at each other, she bites her lips and clenches her legs, her laughter softly echoing through the house. "Stop that, Hojun's gonna be back," she punches my chest, not handling my touch on her.

"And?" I lean in and glide my hand up under her nightie, passing over her underwear but seeing her arch her back without wanting to. "He can join, so that's okay."

"What the hell were you thinking about some minutes ago that you're suddenly horny and jumping on me?" she laughs, nervously trying to cover up the pleasure this makes her feel. "You...obviously."

I keep my eyes fixed on her, smiling and enjoying this, but the door of the restroom opens, so I take a look behind me, ready to annoy Hojun, and he comes back but jumps on me. "What the hell are you doing? I was the one hugging her."

I use enough strength for y/n to not have to stand both of our bodies onto hers, and I stay still in my position, feeling Hojun's arms around my neck. "It's my turn to hug her. Do you have a problem?"

"Yes," he tightens his hold but presses his lips on my ear. "Go away, you can lie down under her while I can't. So let me have this spot."

"But this spot is the best!" I fight with him, not being serious. "That's not my fault if you're big! You want muscles, that's the bad side of it," he drops his body to the right but tries to sneak in the small space that separates my body from y/n's one, and he pushes through it to wrap his arms around her. "You know I can grab you and get you far away from her with those muscles, right?"

"But you won't because that'll break my heart," he buries his face in the crook of her neck while she is silently loving this. Two guys are asking for her attention, she must not be bothered by this.

"Tch," I pull away and let him win, but since he wants to be the one on top of her, I grab him by his hips and position him more properly between her thighs, then I move over him. "There, you'll have to stand me now," I force my hips against his butt, but he giggles and turns his head to look at me. "Don't start this."

"Why?" I smirk. "Is the little boy that you are going to punch me?"

"I'll make you pay in a different manner," he puts his face back where it was but arches his back to rub his butt against me. "It's worse than a punch. Trust me."

"Don't act tough. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't handle it," I speak with confidence, knowing what he is implying and trying to do. "Hm," he hides his smile in y/n's neck, but he rubs his butt against my crotch once again. "He's annoying me, y/n. Make him go away."

A slap from our girl's hand crashes into my face, but in one of the kindest manners. "There. I calmed him down."

I gawk at her, my hand holding my cheek. I cannot believe what she dared to do to me. "You're both so mean..."