𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Lisa

"jennie can you please let go of me" i spoke softly as I rubbed her arms that are wrapped around my waist.

"Nah uh" she shook her head with a pout on her lips.

I sighed "how am I going to buy food for us then?"

"uhmm" she stared down at her feet for a little then glance up at me "use your hands" she replied proudly, like it's the smartest thing she came up with.

"you're a cheeky little kitten, ain't ya?" I patted her head with a teasing smile.

She giggled then went back to snuggling me again. Just how am I gonna buy us food when she's literally blocking me? I'm holding a small bag filled with her medicine in my right hand while my left hand in on her back.

"jennie" i called.

No answer.

"jenjen?"

No answer

Tsk now what?....Hmm maybe I should try something.

"baby?" I whispered near her ear as I rubbed her back in soothing circles.

She lets out a squeal and giggle before looking up at me with red cheeks. Ohhh so she likes to be called 'baby'? HA! Now I know how to make her flustered and listen to me.

"please let go of me..I'll give you lots of cuddles once we go home. Is that okay with you?"

She pursed her lips together and thought for a while. Please make this work! I'm hungry and I need to feed her, her meds.

"okay" she let go of me and went to my side to hold the sleeves of my sweater.

She has this adorable habit of hers where she would bunch my shirt up into her small fist and cuddles into me or sometimes when we would go on walks, she'll hold the back of my shirt so she won't get lost.

We started to walk to the food stalls and see what we want to eat. To be honest, I could eat anything right now and the foods all look so good.

From time to time, I have to walk slowly because jennie couldn't keep up. If I take one step ahead, she would need to take two steps since she has short legs.

"Lisayah! Slow down!"

I giggled and slowed down. Finally reaching to one of the stall filled with different types of fishballs and noodles. My mouth watered at the sight while my stomach growl at the smell of cooked food.

"woahhh these all look so good" jennie claps excitedly, eyeing the food in front of her.

I bought us different varieties of fishballs, two bowls of bibimbap and some dumplings.

After that, I found us a place to sit. Thank god there weren't much people this time, most of the times I come here alone, it'll be crowded as heck.

We sat under a tree where theres a table and 4 chairs. I quickly took out the food from the plastic bag and sprawled them out on the table. I might loose my mind if I don't eat now.

"here you go" I placed a bowl of already mixed bibimbap infront of jennie. She asked me to mix it for her since her excuse was 'she didn't have the strength', but I understand because she still has a cold and from the longs walks, she's completely worn out.

I groaned when I took the first bite of the dumplings I bought. It taste so good and its still warm.

(hehehehe my dirty mind ~a/n)

Engrossed with my meal, I didn't notice jennie's short legs swinging back and forth underneath the table.

"OW!" i yelped and rubbed my shin. Jesus christ that's one hell of a kick. I glared up at jennie who looked at me innocently. Tsk those cute cat eyes always makes me soft.

"don't kick your legs while eating jennie, it's rude" and it hurts but I'm not going to tell her that, she might cry while saying 'sorrys'.

She nodded with mouthful of fishballs. Wait did she already ate finish the rice? I glance at the empty bowl beside her and my eyes widen.

Wow that was..fast.

I continued eating my food then ask "you full?"

Jennie gives me one of her cute little smiles and nods quickly, pushing the empty plastic and bowl away from her.

"can we go now?"

"yep but before that, you need to take your medicine"

"you mean the green thingy in the tiny bottle?" she pointed at the small white plastic bag I'm holding.

"Yes and the purple thingy" i pop open the cover of her flu medicine before pouring it into a small measuring cup.

"eww that looks nasty" jennie's face scrunched up in disgust when she saw the thick green liquid.

"its nasty but it'll help you with your cold, now drink it"

"why?!" she stood up with a shock expression on her face

"what do you mean 'why'? You're suppose to drink it to get better"

"b-but it looks like it will taste bad"

"no it doesn't, it taste like green apples" i want her to get better and if lying is the only way then so be it.

Instead of answering, she just look at the the cup with pursed lips, probably deciding if she should drink it or not. But even if she doesn't want to, I'll have to force her.

"jennie, come here" I gestured her to stand beside me. She patted over to my side in quick steps before looking at me expectedly.

"look, if you drink your meds, I'll buy you a stuffed animal" let's see if this will work.

"really?!" she gasp and smiled excitedly.

"mhm so here, quickly drink it" i gave her the cup and she immediately gulp down the greenish liquid.

Uh oh..bad idea.

Her face scrunched up in disgust as her body shivers. I giggled, it looks like she just took a shot of whiskey for the first time.

"Y-you lied!" she coughed and stuck her tongue out adorably.

"what do you mean I lied?" i pretended not to know what she's talking about as I glance up at her innocently.

"you said it will taste like apples.."

"oh? Really? I don't remember saying that" I shrugged and took the fever medicine out of the bag, ew this looks like poisen.

I poured the disgusting looking purple liquid into the small cup and gave it to jennie once again.

"Nah uh! I ain't drinking that" she shook her head while taking a step back.

"hmm fine then, you'll stay here until you finish your meds" i stood up and put the empty food plastics in the bag before walking away.

"w-wait! I'll drink it" she panicked and drank it in one go. Grimacing at the taste.

"good girl, now that wasn't so hard, right?" I patted her head.

"yea! Now Where's my toy?"

Oh shit. Forgot about that..