Chapter 13

Angie POV

I and Anabella were walking to lunch talking. 

"So My squad has 5 people excluding me. There are 3 boys and 2 girls and they're gonna love you" she squealed.

She led me to a table where 5 people were already sitting down and eating.

"Hey Y'alls, This is Angie a new friend" she introduced. they turned and stared at me which for a second made me self-conscious.

But they started grinning.

"So this Is Arabella my twin, Kelsey, Matteo, Damon, And Liam" She introduced. (Pictures of the squad coming next chapter)

"Hiii" Kelsey squealed almost breaking my eardrums. "Yo Angie, You're hot," Damon said with a flirty smile on.

"You might not want to say that," Anabella said. "Why She is hot," Liam said. "Because take a wild guess who her brothers are and why they wouldn't kill you," Ana said.

"Angie!!!" a voice came from behind me. 

"Why are the Romano brothers coming here?" Matteo said with a nervous face on. I just laughed at them.

They are never gonna flirt with me again after this.

"Angie! Come sit with us" Lucas said before eyeing my new friends. Specifically, the boys who looked like there gonna pee their pants with my brother's glare.

"Guys this is one of my many brothers," I said. "Lucas, these are my new friends, Can I sit with them?" I ask

He eyes each of my friends one by one until his eyes find mine again.

 "Sorry Baby, but Tony and Andrew made it clear that you have to sit with us for the first week," He says pulling me into his embrace.

I glared at him. I know that's a Lie, He just didn't want me to sit with boys.

"Then I'll deal with them when I get home now go back to your fancy table," I tell him.

"Sure proves how much you love your siblings. But when we report to Andrew And Tony, you're the one yous gonna be dealing with it. Love you, Byeeee" He says pressing a Kiss to my temple and then leaving.

I turn around and sit at the table again.

I look up and all the boys look like they've pissed their pants.

The twins (Arabella and Anabella were trying not to laugh while Kelsey was staring at Lucas who was back at the popular table. 

"Okay remind me not to get on their bad side ever again," Damon says. "Told you, You defiantly don't want to flirt with her," Ana said.

I high-five her.

"Before coming here, I got a long lecture about boys, They have made it pretty clear that I'm not getting a social life anytime soon," I say sighing.

"Oh we feel you girl, We don't have as many older brothers like you, but we 2 and their hella overprotective," Arabella said.

"Their twins just like us" Ana adds. 

Eventually, everyone started talking about random things. Thank god I have friends in school, I really didn't want to be lonely

<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>

Finally the last class of the day, well not a class.

I was walking with Kelsey to the library, turns out Kelsey and the twins and I shared a lot of the same classes.

"So how's it like living with 7 brothers?" She asks. "I only have a younger sister" she explains. "She is 10 years old so we have quite an age gap"

"Well Its much better than where I used to live, but they're annoying," I say making her laugh. We reach the library and start looking for the twins.

I bump into someone and familiar butterflies start settling into my stomach.

Flashback to the end of the last chapter

"Listen, Angie! Im sorry, I never meant it like that. I personally think what you said was true, I don't deal with half of the troubles you women deal with" Conner says with guilty looks on his face.

"I was just and surprised and If Im being honest a little Jealous about how good you fight" He explains.

My face softens, I know jealousy like the back of my hand.

"It's okay" I softly whisper.

I have no idea where the badass side of me went all of a sudden.

"so friends?" He asks holding out his hand.

"friends" I agree shaking his hand

End of Flashback

"Why Hello there Princess," Conner says. "Why do we always keep on numbing into each other," I ask him annoyed.

So the confident side of me is back;)

"Because It's destiny Princess," He says laughing. "Destiny my Ass" I mumble before Kelsey starts talking.

"He Ang, Ana Messaged me, they said they were outside in the parking lot, Want to head to McDonald's and skip study hall?" She asks.

"Hell Ya" I shout ignoring the boy behind me giving me a look of disapproval.

I wave bye to him and I and Kelsey walk to the parking lot and find the whole squad there. "There you two are, Finally Im starving," Liam says.

"Sorry Li-Li baby" Kelsey Mocks.

"What kind of nickname is that?! Call me hot stuff, Or Mr. Sexy" He whines.

"Or you can call him, Asshole or douche bag who has nothing better to do with his time than flirt" I add. Kelsey laughs, well everybody laughs except Liam who was pouting.

"Hey! That's Damon, not me" Liam whines. Damon slaps the back of his head and then continues laughing.

"Bro, you're gonna be an awesome addition to our team," Ana says. "Bro I've never seen someone put him in his place that much" Matteo adds. 

I take a small bow before striking at Liam. "Don't worry Liam, You're still pretty cute" I add making him smile.

"See, She called me cute" Laim brags to Damon acting like a little kid.

"Come on, Im hungry" Matteo says as we pile into Damons BMW.......

Okay Im not dead, I swear!!!

Im sorry I didn't update in years,

I was sick and Midterms are coming up, so that means endless studying ahead. I will try to update as much as I can but I might not be able to update as much as I can

Moving on I couldn't belive my eyes when I saw how many reads I have

TYSM!!

4.9K!!! That's not a small number

anyway love you all

Lia out