Chapter 2

*****

A few days passed by and I've been seeing Philip a lot at campus. I guess he's always been here it's just that I never noticed him.

But now that we're acquainted it feels a little weird and awkward seeing him at school. We literally just nod at each other everytime we pass each other.

But he'd just scoff at me sometimes. I really have no idea what's going on with this guy. Maybe he just has a terrible personality. I don't think that's it because if he did he and Cheyenne would not be friends. She hates rude people.

But more importantly, I'M TIRED. I've been having classes everyday for five days straight. Each class being either 2 or 3 hours.

"Are you sure you don't want to go back and take a nap?" Cheyenne asked while we're leaving the science building. I feel exhausted.

"I think you're right. I'll meet with you and the others later." She nodded.

"By the way, I want to apologise."

"Hmm? For what?"

"Philip. He was rude last time." I softly grin at her.

"No, it's fine. I've met guys like him before. It doesn't bother me."

"But-"

"It's really fine. Plus I don't think he was trying to be rude. He seemed genuinely surprised." She nodded. "I'll see you later then." I pecked her check before we separated. I went to my apartment while she went to buy some toiletries, I think.

I immediately went to bed after locking the door.

*

I feel refreshed. It's 8pm now. Right on time.

I got out of bed, went to freshen up then left. I found them already seated. "Hey~" I greet them then sat next to Cheyenne.

"You look much better now." She says brightly. I nod.

"I guess I really needed that nap."

"So, what are we having today?" Ty asked looking really hungry.

"I feel like something fancy and expensive." I suggest.

"Look who's talking." Anna raised her brows at me with a taunting smile. Ty and Kara just chuckled at me.

"What? I've been saving these days." I defend myself.

"Okay, okay."

*

"Are you gonna go?" Kara asked Anna.

"I don't know. I really feel like I'm gonna get drunk and make a fool of myself again." We all laugh.

"Yeah. We're never letting you get drunk anymore."

"It's been over three months now since I've been to a party." I spoke while thinking really hard, trying to remember the last time I attending a party.

"No, it's been more than that." Cheyenne corrected me. "You've really been busy that you don't even remember the last time you relaxed."

"It's just school and all, you know. Plus my mom."