Making an Entrance

Overhaul stopped moving and glanced over his shoulder, seeing a young hero standing in the hall. "You shouldn't have gotten here this quick."

"I was chasing after someone, but now that I'm here, I can complete our objective. Release the girl!" Togata orders, pointing over to Eri.

"You should learn to value your life a lot more young hero, instead of throwing it away for a girl you never met," Overhaul lectured as he shook his head.

"Even if I never met her before, I will not abandon her."

"Then die," Overhaul turned around and started walking away.

Togata tried to follow, attempting to disappear into the ground only to collapse onto it.

"You drunk down there? *hic* must have been drinking too much," Sakaki states as he hangs upside down.

Nemoto would walk from the hallway up ahead, passing by Overhaul and standing between Togata and his boss. "So, how did you get here so quickly?"

"Permeation, I can pass through anything," Togata answers before covering his mouth.

"That explains how you got past Mimic, huh?" As Nemoto was speaking, Togata passed through the ground he was lying on before shooting out from the floor.

"If I can't keep my balance, I'll hit everything in this area!" Disappearing between walls, Togata would soon close in on Sakaki, punching him in the face at high speeds. With his balance restored, Togata closed in on Nemoto and knocked him out as well, sending both bodies flying past Overhaul.

As Overhaul turned to face Togata, he noticed the hero was missing and phased underground. Appearing behind Overhaul, Togata punched at the villain, barely missing him. However, his real target was Kurono, kicking him in the face and knocking him back several feet. Catching Eri before she lands, Togata runs with her in his arms, but his escape is sealed by Overhaul's quirk.

"Can't use your quirk while holding her, so what will you do? If she breaks, I'm the only one who can fix her," Overhaul warns.

"What will I do, simple. I'll defeat you!" Togata declares.

Outside Izuku would smile as he looked down at the Yakuza hideout.

Jumping off the building, he landed in front of Ryukyu, paying no attention to her as his eyes were fixed to the ground. Froppy and Nejire were frozen stiff by his sudden entrance, Froppy especially feeling scared at the sight of her ex-classmate.

Ryukyu lifts up her claw to attack the villain. However, without looking up at the hero, Izuku catches the hero's claw with his iron and strength quirks.

With Izuku's eyes still on the ground, keeping track of Overhaul's movements with the stolen search quirk. "There you are," Izuku smiled and turned to the dragon hero, "I guess you'll do." He lifts Ryukyu with his enhanced strength and slams the hero onto the concrete. The weight and speed of the collision caused the ground to collapse as the hero fell down to the underground hideout.

"Ryukyu!" Nejire cried out and rushed to Izuku. Acting quickly, Froppy wrapped her tongue around Nejire and pulled her away from the villain, allowing Nejire to narrowly avoid the black tendrils shot from Izuku's fingers.

Izuku clicked his tongue as Froppy dragged Nejire down the formed hole, following Ryukyu. "I wonder if it's an animal's danger instinct, not matter, that's twice now you managed to save someone from me, but there won't be a third." Walking to the hole, Izuku stuck out his hand as a black sludge started to form in front of him.

From inside the hideout, the fight continued between Overhaul and Togata, with Togata beating the villain at every step. Before moving in to attack again, a dragon suddenly fell through the roof along with large chunks of rubble. Looking up, Togata would notice Froppy and Nejire coming down as well.

"What's going on up there?" Togata asked, keeping an eye on Overhaul still.

"Izuku is here and took out Ryukyu. Luckily she doesn't seem to be too hurt." Froppy explained.

"That bastard came here?" Overhaul complained as he overheard the conversation.

Everyone looked up to the hole in the roof to see Izuku looking down at them with a smile. As he held out his hand, everyone expected him to attack, but the sound of Eri choking changed that.

The black sludge spewed from her mouth and wrapped around her. "Eri!" Togata called out and rushed over to her. Attempting to grab her, but she slipped through his fingers and disappeared. "ERI!"

Izuku started laughing. That cry of pain reminded him so much of All Might it was nostalgic. As she appeared in front of Izuku, he grabbed Eri up over the hole by the back of her neck. Showing her off to those down below like some sort of prize.

"Return Eri!" Both Overhaul and Togata yelled out.

"You can't have her Overhaul. You've already failed to defeat the heroes and can't win against this student. I thought it better to claim Eri before the heroes do. If you manage to win, I don't mind giving her back to continue your research, for my sake, of course."

"If you hadn't interfered, I would've beaten this brat!" Overhaul stated, causing Izuku to laugh again.

"If I hadn't interfered, you would've lost Eri in about a minute," Izuku warned as his eyes shifted to a wall on the opposite side of Overhaul.

Confused, Overhaul watched the wall Izuku was looking at and saw it crumble to dust. Behind him was Shimura, who had his foot planted on Nemoto. The villain dragged himself over to assist Overhaul but was taken out again.

Shimura slowly walked towards the light glaring at the one who murdered All Might, as the fallen hero Izuku stood in the light, looking at the shadows from where Shimura emerged.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------