𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁'𝚂 𝙸𝙽𝙵𝙾

Name:- Tokito Y/N.

Gender:- Female

Age:- 17 Years Old.

Height:- 160 cm [5'3].

Hair:- Long black hair with mint green ends.

Eyes Color:- Mint green.

𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘:-

𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬:-Y/N is an air-headed individual who seems to constantly wander off in thought and is unable to focus at anything

𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬:-
Y/N is an air-headed individual who seems to constantly wander off in thought and is unable to focus at anything. Impassive and, at times, obtuse, she tends to think only for herself and operates on logic alone, never letting emotion guide her, making her seem completely apathetic and indifferent. Despite her uncaring and unserious demeanor, she has been shown to get serious when it is required and is devoted to her position as the Mist Hashira. Alternatively she seems to display a cold and arrogant side. After her brother was killed at the hands of a demon, Y/N subsequently lost her memories and held an omnipresent rage deeply suppressed inside of her that inevitably drove her future, intense training. After this memory loss, she started exhibiting the indifferent attitude of her twin brother she is now known for as a Hashira.

𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗔𝗕𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗦:-
As a Hashira of the Demon Slayer Corps, Y/N is a very powerful swordsman and combatant. She is noted to be incredibly talented despite her young age, accomplishing her Hashira status after a mere two months of training.

𝗘𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻:-
Y/N has extremely honed senses able to pick up things outside the normal range of perception, such as discerning the aura of a demon's from a human's.

𝗜𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗲𝗱 & 𝗥𝗲𝗳𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗲𝘀:-
As a Hashira, Y/N is tremendously fast, displaying the ability to blitz demons and move in bursts of speeds akin to teleporting. Y/N also displayed incredible control over her own movement speed with her Obscuring Clouds technique which requires her to switch between extremely slow movements and blinding bursts of speeds faster than the eye can see.

𝗜𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮 & 𝗘𝗻𝗱𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲:-
Y/N possesses superhuman stamina and endurance, which she displayed on multiple occasions.

𝗜𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗵:-
Despite her build appearing to be one of the smallest and seemingly weakest of the Demon Slayers and Hashira, Y/N has shown to possess a caliber of physical strength heads and shoulders above that of the average Demon Slayer.

𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗥𝗮𝗴𝗲:-
Y/N attributes the origin of her willpower towards training and her strength towards the awakened rage that is always present and boiling within her, both appearing after her brother's death. This unquenchable rage is the source for her indomitable willpower and undaunted spirit.

𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗧𝗬𝗟𝗘:-

𝗠𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗻:-
As a Hashira of the Demon Slayer Corps, Y/N is one of the most powerful and skilled swordswomen in the entire organization. Her swordsmanship skill goes so far as to enable her to cut up 10,000 high-speed targets of relatively small size in an instant and deflect a barrage of a thousand sharp poisonous needles with her sword.

𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴:-
A Breathing Style Y/N either taught herself or learnt from a cultivator. She has become so proficient with Mist Breathing that she created an entire other technique. Moreover, Y/N wears baggy clothing that hide her arms from the line of sight from his enemy to further obscure her movements when using Mist Breathing, further improving the potency of this Breathing Style.

First Form: Low Clouds, Distant:- The user unleashes a powerful thrust attack in front of them.

Second Form: Eight-Layered Mist:- The user unleashes eight forward slashes with each one on top of the other in extremely quick succession.

Third Form: Scattering Mist Splash:- The user releases a powerful circular slash in front of them that can be used to blow away projectiles.

Fourth Form: Shifting Flow Slash:- The user quickly unsheathes their sword and dashes towards their enemy at blinding speeds and delivers a quick slash from beneath them. This technique is extremely reminiscent of Iaijutsu.

Fifth Form: Sea of Clouds and Haze:- The user dashes forward at high speed and unleashes a flurry of slashes that cover a wide area while obscuring their movements.

Sixth Form: Lunar Dispersing Mist:- The user backflips into the air while upside down and delivers countless ranged slashes downwards, capable of decimating dozens of targets at once.

Seventh Form: Obscuring Clouds:- The personal creation of Y/N Tokito. A technique in which the user drastically changes the tempo of their movement to disorient their enemy, which seemingly takes the form of clouds of mist enveloping a wide area. When the user shows themselves, their speed will appear to be extremely slow but when they hide, the user moves in the blink of an eye.

𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗦:- Cloud gazing, cute things, the demon brothers, Luke, her crow Ginko, candies, her friends and Hashiras.

𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗦:- Anything that annoys her.

𝗦𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗:-

𝗨𝗡𝗜𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠:-

𝗨𝗡𝗜𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠:-