ʚ Chapter 2 ɞ

TW:// Strangling

"Dream?" George questions back in shock and utter unbelievement, "Is it really you?"

The dirty blonde was frozen in shock. He hadn't even thought about or considered the fact that George had never seen his face before, and now this is how the reveal was gonna be.

"Y-yeah, it's me." His voice wavers off in nervousness as the situation had finally dawned on him, causing him to avoid eye contact from his spike of anxiety. What would George think of him? Would he think he was unattractive and cast him off in spite? Or would Dream be able to see the look of disgust on the brunette's face as he finally takes him in?

"It's really you.." George softly whispers, his eyes widening in amazement while he fully takes in the other above him. A light blush creeps upon his ears from his cheeks as he looks up from the armor on his chest to the freckles dotting across his face.

"I'm sorry, I know this probably wasn't the ideal moment for a face reveal but.." Dream's words get caught in his throat as he brings his eyes back to George, who's quietly staring up at him with the wildest blush expanding across his face.

"George?" he questions nervously as he feels his own face heat up from the staring.

"I-I uh.." The brunette struggles to form words. Now if Dream were in front of him right now with a mask on, he might be able to attempt to speak actual sentences. But considering he's faced with a downright gorgeous man, that might be a bit difficult, (especially with the position they're currently in.)

George freezes up even more at the new revelation; Dream is literally on top of him right now.

"D-Dream you.." He's cut off when he notices a hint of sadness cross the dirty blonde's face before he turns his head away. Does he think...?

George pushes aside his flustered form for a moment before he moves his arms and lifts his hands to gently cup both sides of Dream's face, turning his head back only find widened eyes looking back at him.

"I don't want you to think I'm disappointed... 'cause I'm not," The brunette takes a deep breath to get a grip on himself, "I'm just a little.." he stops for a moment to search for the right word, "overwhelmed?" He closes his eyes and huffs out a breath.

"Dream you're literally on top of me right now in knight armor AND you don't have a mask on. How am I supposed to feel when you look so goddamn good?-" George freezes once again as he realizes what he said, Dream staring down at him with shock as his cheeks deepen in blush.

"W-wait I mean-" He lets go of Dream's face and brings his hands to cover his own, "I didn't-...! Ah- fuck." He grumbles.

All of the sudden, the sound of snorts of laughter fill the air before they mend into a struggle to breathe, causing Dream to let out his signature wheeze. George moves his fingers and peeks through his hands to find the dirty blonde moving off of him to attempt to keep his balance up.

The brunette's face remains flushed pink out of embarrassment for the situation as he sits up and attempts to compose himself, proving to be a bit hard when Dream's laugh is so... contagious.

He smiles a bit, releasing a few of his own giggles at the sight of Dream trying to get himself to breathe again. And after a few moments of returning steady breaths, George feels as though he's finally able to pull himself together enough to figure out what the hell is going on.

"You're such an idiot," George huffs out and crosses his arms.

"At least I'm a good-looking one," Dream smirks teasingly at George before the brunette reaches forward and he's shoved back onto the floor, unable to catch himself this time and landing with a clang of metal.