Chapter 12: One Night?

Lisa's POV

"Hehehe"

I can't stop smiling and giggling to myself, cause last night was the best night of my life. I know he's trying to be as gentle as possible, but much to his dismay, I love it rough and sloppy just like old times. I know he likes it that way too so I had to call him daddy last night to push him through and it is so entertaining how his smile faded as soon as I said I like it rough after we made love.

Ahh Jeon Jungkook, I can't wait for you to show me your different reactions. I giggled again before turning my swivel chair to face my desk and saw a figure of a beautiful woman in front of me with a weird reaction.

"Did you loose some screw?" She asked me and I laughed at her. "Oh no you really gone mad" shaking her head.

"Here is the report from the information system department, also your brother said he needs your help to find him some establish studio or good start up 3d studio for him," She said.

"3D animators? I thought he doesn't like 3D design? Why can't he just hire a team for himself?" I said, looking at the reports.

"Well he wanted to hire the whole studio inside his company... to become his own team," I look at her and smile.

"Ohh my little brother, he is so smart just like his sister" Shaking my head. "He doesn't want to waste his time waiting for interviews and pick it himself, he wanted the whole studio that already has everything he needed"

"Both of you came from the same womb, I guess it's on the genes" Jennie said, I laughed.

"Well dad is intelligent and mom is gifted with talent for arts, I guess it is.." I paused, "tell the HR Department to do that for him".

"Okay will do that" She said, but her eyes still set on me.

"What's wrong?"

"Is that hickeys on your neck and chest?" I blinked my eyes a few times, before standing up from chair and went towards the wall size mirror on my side.

I saw the hickeys all over my neck and upper chest clearly now that I'm wearing an off-shoulder lavender dress. I giggled looking at myself.

"What is wrong with you?" " You look like you got fucked last night," I saw her look at me in the reflection, trying to read me. I look at her and turn my back to face her.

"What do you think?"

"You got fucked?" She asked me back.

"No Jen I accidentally stumbled while vacuuming my floor last night and sucked on my neck and chest," I rolled my eyes, "Fuck sake of course I got fucked!" She laughed at me.

"I thought you like Jungkook, how did you ended up cheating on him like this," I look at her in disbelief, I don't why she's so dumb today.

"Really now you bitch?" That's when realization hit her fucking finally.

"Y-you?! Holyyyy! You're dating now right?!!!!" "Fucking hell Imma rip that sht if he just fucked you and did nothing!!"

"Yes we're dating now and of course he did something! he fucked me well last night on my apartment" She started screaming her lungs out like teenage girls finally got her first kiss, I just wish the executive department wasn't hearing it.

"OH MY GOD TELL ME EVERYTHING!!" Yup she really yelled. Freaking out.

"Can you lower you voice, everyone will hear you" I said and I held her shoulder pushing her to sit on the couch, and I gave her a water bottle that I took on the beverage fridge.