2. Los Angeles

A/N: Btw, I'm just gonna write ages here for you so you can remeber them; Charlie, Viola, Elsa, Adam, Luis, JJ, Connie, Julie, Goldburg, and Guy are 15. Portman, Dwayne and Fulton are sixteen. And Jesse, Russ, Averman and Ken are 14. I put Viola and JJ's outfits above if you want to visualise them, imagine somethingelse if you don't like them :)

Luis.

I could see the figure skating girls sitting on a bench not far from our icecream truck, the blonde one, who had introduced herself as JJ, was limping. Viola, the other one was walking beside her trying not to laugh, I watched as the two girls sat down. "Luis!" Connie called snapping me out of it, "what flavours are you taking?"

Turning away from the two friends I told the waiter person what I wanted, when Connie saw them her face stretched into a smile, as she waved over Viola and JJ. The two girls obliged happily, and walked, "hey Connie!" JJ grinned. "Hey JJ, Hi Viola!" Connie replied pulling them towards the cart, as JJ limped past me she shot me a death glare before ordering ice cream for herself and her friend.

JJ limped up to me and I bit back a laugh, she scowled at the expression on my face, "you're laughing now Mendoza but if this still hurts like a bitch tomorrow I will actually kill you." she threatened. It might have been menacing had she not had a strawberry ice cream moustche, I snorted, "I'm sorry I can't even take you seriously when you look like that, with the ice cream on your upper lip." I told her. Glowering at me she wiped it away with her tissue immediately, "for someone who cant stop on skates to save his life you're pretty nonchelant Mendoza."

My smirk disapeared instantly, "quite the hotshot for someone I could beat at skating blindfolded in my sleep." I replied crossing my hands over my chest, she scoffed raising an eyebrow, "Oh yeah Mendoza, wanna bet? I could take you any day!"

This was too good to be true, "alright then Jerome, prove it, you and me at the rink now." i challanged, she smirked at me her eyes steely, "get ready for me to kick your ass." she replied licking her ice cream as Viola came over. Then she rolled her eyes at me, "well? What are you waiting for lets go!"

I followed her the ducks walking next to me, Charlie clapped me on the shoulder, "you'll ace this man!" he told me confidently, I grinned back at him confidently, "Oh I know I will." I answered. Viola turned around her arms crossed, "I wouldnt be too sure about that you two, JJ's pretty good, and she's pretty determined too."

Charlie grinned at her, "see I dont know about that Viola, ice skaters may be better at fancy stops and turns but they arent exactly known for speed, no offence."

Viola Scoffed, "oh really, well if you're sooo sure about that then why don't you and I have a little competition of our own?"

"It is on." Charlie replied slinging his arm around my shoulder, "get ready to be crushed!"

sorry this is so short, kind of a filler chapter xx