17

—— MIDNIGHT

—— MIDNIGHT.

I heard thuds coming that window, I sat up from bed and looked behind the window. Another thud, it was raining hard, I tried to keep myself calm but I was terrified.

Another thud, i shot up from my position and ran out of my room. "J-Jungwon" I shook him trying to wake him up from his peaceful slumber

"What do you want brat?" He questioned in a raspy voice, groaning as he turned to the other side to face me.

"T-there was something making noise in the window..."

"It's the branches, we have a tree next to the window..."

"Why would it hit the window four times."

"Cause it can, if you have a problem then just sleep here I don't mind. But please, shut up if you're not going to believe me."

"BUT-"

Jungwon grabbed my hand and pulled me to his side, "shut up and go to sleep, I don't want to hear your high pitched voice at the length of midnight."

And with that he fell asleep.

—— MORNING

"Look who came crying to me last night like a little baby." Jungwon teased by putting on a tight grin.

Jangmi punched the boy's shoulder, "cut it out." She whispered into the shell of his ears.

"Don't push it Yang." I snarled at the older male, "So...how was your night you two..." Jangmi wiggled your eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" Jungwon tilt his head to the side, only causing a diabolical grin to form on the side of her mouth.

"Well I found where you hid your room keys and when I opened it, I found this." She pulled out her phone, a picture of Jungwon and me cuddling. FROM LAST NIGHT, OH MY GOD.

I covered my mouth and darted my eyes towards Jungwon, "we didn't do that did we?"

"It's Jungwon's habit, if you don't have a habit of sleeping with people then it's probably not you. But me and Jungwon had to share a bed back then because he was a very bad kid, and he got used to cuddling me while sleeping. That's why he cuddled you."

Jungwon's cheeks flushed red out of humiliation, "you better delete that or you'll be sorry you ever existed!!"

"I should be telling you that, how dare you disrespect your older sister!! I should shove you back up mom's-"

"Mom's what...huh? I'm gonna tell mom you said that!"

"Snitch!" Jangmi put out her tongue before turning around, I snickered at the two siblings quarreling especially Jangmi. She's 28 so I didn't really expect an immature personality coming out of her but that's what makes her so fun.

Adults who are immature and playful are better than any other adult, and definitely better than some snobby, boring and up tight adults.

"I'll drop you both off to school and pick up the keys from Hewon and hand it to you, come back to this house and I'll hand it over to you. You both are running late!"

"Let's go."

——- TIME SKIP | SCHOOL

"So I have an important announcements."

"We will we off for a school trip, into the states to view things that makes the state what it is. Seattle Washington, Your classmate Jay is from there so I'm sure he'll give us a guide of the place." She smiled warmly.

Students squealed of excitement and some were upset because they didn't want to go on a plane or even get up from their beds.

"I have contacted your parents, all approved. We just need you to pack soon, you will have two days to get everything ready. So this will be the last time I see you before the trip, be sure to pack everything you need."

"Class dismissed."

——