𝐒𝐢𝐱 : 6

𝘋𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘬𝘦, 𝘝𝘈

Cries filled the air behind the front door as I stood there, watching as the door opened revealing Sy'Mere holding an upset Yosi.

A frown appeared on my face as my eyes instantly dropped down onto the small baby before glancing over at Sy'Mere, who stood there with a strange but stress expression wearing onto his face.

"What's up?" He said looking at me, I grinned and made my way into his house while he stepped aside holding the door.

"What's up?" I asked looking at him, he grinned shaking his head. I reached out and handed him the plastic bag that were filled with both, me and him plates of food before holding my hands out towards Yosi.

"What's dis—oh, you cooked?" Sy'Mere asked, I chuckled.

"Mere, I told you that when you called" I said, he sighed shaking his head. He was so stressed and although I thought that it was a tad bit cute, I honestly didn't like it. I could tell that he was trying his best to manage handling his baby.

"Give her over to me" I said looking at Yosi who whined and squirmed around in his arms. Reaching out and handing her over, I grabbed her little body as I readjusted her in my arms comfortably before rocking her gently while eyeing her.

"Hi, mama" I spoke cooing, looking at her as she looked at me with tears in her eyes. I pouted as she continued crying before I placed her up onto my shoulder, rubbing her back while her cries began settling down.

"What's the matter baby?" I asked rubbing her cheek. "Huh, are you okay now?"

I continued rocking her little body while rubbing her back as whimpers escaped her mouth before she went quiet, I looked down at her as she looked around and smiled.

"Mere" I called out, glancing over at him. He stood there looking at me while rubbing his face, smirking before shaking his head.

"What?" I asked looking at him, he shook his head.

"I just can't understand. I sat here fa' thirty and ah' half minutes trying ta' calm ha' down, going crazy because ian' know what ta' do but soon as you come—she go silent" He said rubbing his beard, I giggled. "Dats' crazy"

"Well, I don't know" I said shrugging, he shook his head.

"Where's her pacifier?"

"In da' living room" Sy'Mere answered, I nodded.

Holding Yosi in my arms while protecting her head with my hand, I traveled throughout the house and went into the living room. I took a seat on the couch and glanced at the tv, smiling once I'd seen Cocomelon, the number one show little babies and toddlers loved.

"Mere, you're were watching Cocomelon?" I asked jokingly as he walked over flopping down on the couch.

"Nawl man, ion' watch dat' shit" he said, I chuckled. "I just put it on fa' ha' ta' see if it would calm ha' down"